[1]

A/N:

You are playing yourself, but as a female that Ban saved in the Holy War. Some facts may differ from the netflix/film/anime. This is my first ever fanfiction, So I apologise if it is not up to a great standard.

This is written in first person, meaning YOU are the one this is happening to.

Alternate Universe, My Own world after the holy war.

Swearing, Violence. Mature Content

Don't forget to vote, recommend me, add this to your reading lists and comment!

Thank you~

Chapter 1: Pilot

After the Holy War, our small village was left in ruins. Everyone I cared about, dead and gone. It's funny to think, even I would have been the same if it wasn't for a member of the Seven Deadly Sins, Ban the Fox Sin of Greed.

As the War emerged, the new Generation nights began slaughtering and capturing all the villagers in sight. Ban and Elizabeth came to my aid as I foolishly tried to get a Member of the Demon Race to let go of my younger brother, Damien.

My whole village massacred, Princess Elizabeth privately convinced Meliodas to let me go on with them- I know this because I was busy arguing with the "Head Chef" about the cost of the treats he was secretly feeding Master Hawk behind Sir Meliodas' back when I heard him agreeing.

So today marks my journey with the Seven Deadly Sins, and of course my Dear Princess Elizabeth.