[15]

A/N!

SO! Somehow In my absence, I came back today to finish this chapter- and to plan to post three/four more in the next two days in this book, Three in Sending My Love, Emotions, some in Art Shiz ect. (Check those out btw xD *shameless self-promo*.

I noticed something strange..

... Somehow. My first ever, shitty fanfiction with twelve million plot holes reached #22 in the tag RomanticSuspense? Also! Thank you for the 292 reads, I could literally not have done it without you!

Recommend this to ur friends and.. yeah I'm kinda struggling to finish this without bragging but I am honestly so grateful to the people reading dis.

Y/N's POV

It was an indescribable feeling. The pain was all that was there, flowing and pulsing through every part of my body as I jerked violently the moment I woke up- it took me by surprise. Each time the mysterious figure began talking my mind blurred, barely able to focus on anything or even preform the task of staying open.

My mouth was dry like a desert floor that had forgotten what the sweet taste of rain felt like, my tongue filling with saliva that openly dripped until there was seemingly none left.

'Hey!' The voice boomed, filled with brimming confidence and happiness.

'Hello to you to..' I managed to croak with the sarcasm proudly still in my voice, a trait I would seemingly never loose.

'I've missed you, Sis.' The now recognisably male voice whispered right into my ear, causing thick goosebumps to flood and weave themselves against my skin. The air grew colder by the second, my senses slowly came back but flickered like a broken torch. Slowly, carefully caressing my wet lips the stranger suddenly made complete sense.

'B-brother?' I questioned accusingly and Damien simply laughed, more like a shrieking banshee now I think about it. The New Generation flooded into my mind, the familiar, traumatic numbness pulsing through every inch of my body the exact same as it did that day. The Sins must be coming, even if they didn't want me back they would be coming to kill the evil that shared my blood.

Nearby, a cricket must have nested and chirped cheerfully in the absence of convocation. Just like Damien always has been, the cricket seemingly loved to hear the sound of it's own voice.