[18]

Ban's POV.

Sorry if this chapter isn't great, I was singing along to the Shrek Soundtrack while writing it so I pretty much have no idea what I have written~

Recommend this book to your friends :)

~~~~~~
'SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME..
THE WORLD IS GONNA ROLL ME'

Distant screams came from the kitchen, startling every member in the building. It sounded like a scene of a bloody murder or a torture scene the Sins only knew too well..

'I AIN'T THE SHARPEST TOOL IN THE SHED..'

The Holy Knights grabbed their weapons, bracing for any sort of New Generation or Enemy to be screeching downstairs. My blood was cold, the screams and wails getting louder by the second..

'SHE WAS LOOKIN' KINDA DUMB,
WITH HER FINGER AND HER THUMB..
IN A SHAPE OF AN 'L'...'

The Captain stayed silent in the corner, giggling to himself absurdly as Howzer slammed his foot over the Kitchen door.
He began to advance, blocking our vision but suddenly stopped and turned around in horror.
His eyes were blank with emotion but the rest of his face told a story of terror, a canvas suddenly etched in confusion and sadness.

'ON HER FOREHEAD'

I was greeted by a disgraced Y/N, almost passed out in a bag of flour on the kitchen floor, using a spatula as a microphone as she horrifically sung/screeched to herself. Her hair was white and matted, the now putrid after smell of Vanya Ale lurking in the air and makeup clung to one side of her face whereas the other was blank.

'Heyyyy, Y/N..' I attempted a smile, still confused as to how a human can make that amount caterwauling screeches