[3]

Sorry these first chapters are short and bad, I'm just getting used to this.

Don't forget to recommend this and vote!~

"Y/N.." I heard as a voice buried deep into my shoulder, causing my heart to start having slight palpitations.

"Hey" the voice spoke again, deep and smoky like a rich clump of dripping honey. Opening my eyes, I gave a small squeak and flung myself onto the disgusting tavern floor.

Before me Stood a tall, chuckling Ban holding out a thin hand to help me up. 'You fell asleep' he giggled childishly, but as my vision came to focus I realised we were the only ones left. Taking the hand, I asked where the others were. 'Diane and King are on a romantic stroll' he paused to laugh ironically 'Meliodas, Master Hawk and Elizabeth are trying to boost tavern sales'

'Gowther and Merlin?'

'Doing magic shit. Plus all the Holy Heroes are out there battling for a complimentary bottle of wine'.

Raising my head, I was greeted by a stunningly agile Gilthunder and Howzer battling barehand. Sweat glistened from their faces, it was quite mesmerising to watch if I am deciding to be beautifully honest.

But of course, The effort all of the Knights were in vain as I turned around with Ban fucking drinking the full bottle.

SMACK!

The fox sin screamed in agony, clutching the side of his cheek. His eyes were swimming with tears, lips pouted childishly as he beckoned for attention.

'WHAT THE FUCK, Y/N! WHAT THE FUCK"

'Ban, They're working hard for that and you just decide to take it?'

'Well yeah, I do make all the food around here'

Ban was always a strange creature, and that's saying something from the people I am around everyday. He looked sad so I ran up then sprinted towards him, wrapped my arms around his waist and giggled.

'Ban.. I'm sorry'

The look on the face was priceless: eyes were wide and shining, chest sucking itself in as if it'll burn when he touches my skin but there was a sense of comfort that I could see inside of him.

'Y/N, Get off.'

'Nope'

'Get off, Bitch' he murmured, frustrated yet softly leaning his lead into my currently fluffed up hair.