Bonus

The spear pulverised my stomach, blood gushing gently down my torso. It took everything in me but I still stood, 'You forgot one thing'. Subtle gasps came from the ones before me, Ban's eyes wide and confused as I wriggle freely out of his arms.

'Death is only imminent when someone is willing or old age. I knew if I could breathe, I could stand and I could fight. So this is where I am.' I smiled, drawing the sword and raising it against my soaked lips. 'I honestly thought you would have tried harder. Yet again, the power in an entity getting ready to kill is only as strong as the will of the person to do it.'

My opponent smiled, appearing confident but the left eye was noticeably twitching. The others quickly resumed to my side, but I simply lifted a hand that gestured them to go.

'Why did you betray us after all these years?'

'I have the power to kill you.'

I smiled at his remark, 'I have the power to strip you of every inch of skin and hang it on your skeleton but I'm not going to'.

Black eyes blinked towards me, trying to let the childish memories he was so fond of wash away and not deteriorate his chance in battle.

With each word, I stepped closer as he dropped to the floor. 'Remember the time we went to the aquarium, Father accidentally fed the turtle with leftover sauce he had on his hand from earlier?'.

My brother groaned, with every single memory I repeated you could see it eating him from the inside. It was his choice to ruin us, his choice to join the Generation of Demons and loose himself in the bloodlust. His girlfriend would have been dissapointed, Dahlia thought he was sweeter than every sugarcoated word he had ever spoken. That love in his eyes were gone.

'Remember Dahlia?' I murmured as he dropped to one knee, placing a firm hand on the top of his head 'Imagine her, twisting in her grave at what you have become?'. Damien screamed, using the last of his strength to bang his head against the floor.

Using the sword, I leaned it against his throat and delivered one last clean blow. A fraction in time, his head rolled beside him and the body flopped to the floor.

Turning around, I smiled brightly at the horrified faces behind me.

This was over.