[6]

A/N~

Can't believe we reached #150 on The Tag 'hotgirl'.

Appreciate it so much.

~~~~~~~~

Your POV:

Ban was gone, the day went the exact same as it usually does except with an unfamiliar wave of mood-swinging sadness that kept washing over me. Hawk's Mom was heading to Canterlot as we had heard someone needed Meliodas to help him with some unknown issue.

It grew dark slowly, the day dragging and the night flying by. I couldn't call what we did set up camp, but Hawk's Mom lay on an open field, as we already had the Tavern.

King was cuddling into Diane, at the best of their ability and the Holy Knights were inside the tavern. I could hear Hawk boasting about her 'Power Levels' from downstairs as I pulled Ban's bedsheets over my head. Gentle knocks belonging to Elizabeth came from outside the door.

'Sir Ban? Sir Meliodas was—' She stopped her sentence as she opened the door to be greeted by me chaotically sobbing into The Fox Sin's pillow.

'Y/N? Are you okay? Do you need me to go get someone?'

'I'm fine, Princess.'

She sat down carefully on his sheets, listening to me intently. After engaging small talk and tiny anxieties about meeting King Arthur I finally plucked up the courage to ask her.

'How does it feel to love Sir Meliodas?'

As expected, the Princess flushed red and tried to deny it but after a few moments of recollection, she breathed in.

'Confusing. But there are moments when you aren't together that really matter, you know?'

I lost my cover, the words escaped my lips.
'When you're apart, everything is perfect. But when you are together everything just feels like it's caving in because of all you want to do is—'

'Kiss Sir Ban?' Elizabeth smiled knowingly, almost a teasing note in her voice.

I hadn't thought about kissing before. It seemed disgusting, thousands of germs transferring every second. But now, I can imagine my lips softly connecting with his, hands running through his soft slushy hair...
It seemed soul binding, the sort of thing you can't take back.

'Kiss Sir Ban.' I giggled, causing Elizabeth to excitedly hit me with a pillow as I had finally admitted it.

We were acting like teenage girls: exchanging things we love about Ban and Melodias, telling each-other little stories about the others, making up impossible plans to tell them how we feel. She quickly went upstairs to change into a tiny piece of black shorts, clearly picked out by the Pervy Captain, and a white jumper while I stayed in the room.

Opening the wardrobe, I took out a large red hoodie that had belonged to The Fox Sin and a pair of his boxers. It was funny to think even the great Seven Deadly Sins still owned other clothes and underwear- so much that when The Princess came back in we shared shrieks of laughter thinking about it.

'We should have a sleepover!' She gasped, delighted by our newfound closeness but even I could see the problem in that.

'Ban would be furious we were in his room, to this day I still sleep on Merlin's Sofa bed in the tiny attic.'

'Didn't you sleep beside him when you first came here?'

I had almost forgotten about that night.

'What even happened once you got into the room with Sir Ban?' Elizabeth winked (making me laugh at her attempt at seduction).

'I lay beside him. We pretended we were sleeping but we both lay awake, sobbing into each-other as the visions of the bodies...'
I trailed off, shutting my eyes and sighing deeply at the memory of Damien.

I had gotten over it, but each time I heard his name my guts still turned and brain went fuzzy. As if by instinct, my hands gently brushed along the thick scar across my thigh.
Elizabeth had that look on her face that everyone did, afraid to ask but eyes shining with curiosity.

'It happened when I tried to get him. One of the Holy Knights slashed my thigh in attempt of killing the monster and fled.' Her eyes turned to shock, considering she was now only person alive that I had told 'The Demon beat me, but grabbed my brother. That's when Ban came, as he held me all I could think about was that Knight.'