[12]

Y/N's POV

In that moment of pure anxiety, I did something that made him giggle- I stuck my tongue out, crossed my eyes and scrunched my nose. Instantly hating myself, I began to stutter an apology but to my surprise, he did the exact same.

Taking my waist, we began to make funny faces at each other until the other one cracked up laughing.

'Ban—' I gasped, barely able to keep myself together as a very confused King, Elizabeth, Merlin, Meliodas and Gowther stood at the door. As he turned around, the moment we met their eyes we just started screeching with laughter again.

Merlin rolled her eyes, exiting with Gowther and King. The Captain gave Ban a knowing wink, which he shrug off instantly as we both stepped away from each other at the exact same time.

'The Tavern is really busy' Elizabeth smiled, a hint of sadness that she broke our little moment up 'Everyone's waiting for their orders'. I quickly grabbed the plates of vegetables and steaming chunks of meat with Liz, waiting for the tables with flair. As we got compliments for the skimpy outfits the Captain had put us in, Elizabeth suddenly gave a huge shriek of laughter. She leaned into my ear and whispered 'Ban's so jealous, Look at his face!'.

As I followed her orders, I giggled to myself as Ban scrunched his nose, body tense, his mouth turned into a furious scowl and we could practically hear his growling from here.
Skipping to the desk, I wrapped my arms around his waist from behind causing the man to softly gasp.

'Heya angry' I whispered, burying my head into his back muscles flexing when he breathed.

'Hey, Mrs Popular'.