[11]

Ban's POV-

Y/N's face filled with childish delight, cheeks a pink tinge and lips glistening with the gravy aftertaste. 'Damn, I'd kiss her now if I meant I could have more of my steak' I thought, causing me to splutter with laughter and the girl to stare at me, either horrified or just simply confused.

'Ban?' She smiled, causing an otherwise dully lit room to have a small ray of light to be turned on.

'Yeah, Y/N?'

She wrapped her arms around my torso yet again, giggling as she did so because she knew I hated being cuddled by anyone but her.

When I bent down she brushed her lips against my neck, murmuring sweet nothings into my ear I paid the most attention to. I gently used my left hand to pull down her skirt, as it was too high for some of the men in this bar to see. I'm not jealous though, just concerned for a small girl. Heck, she's around 4,3 and close to Howzer's age.

She lay her head against me the best she could, struggling slightly as I was way taller than her. It was always a pleasure, looking down highlights her little brown freckles erupted around her cheeks and nose. The way she blushed whenever I was near was more evident from up here too, which I always made fun of her for.

Even at the moment, I couldn't help but think about what would have happened earlier if nobody came. I wanted to show her the place I go when I'm afraid, the place where she lay awake all that night hoping me to come back to.