[16]

Ban. - PREPARE TO BE SAD ASF XD
A/N: I cried while re-reading this, not going to lie :( comment if you cried too xD

We began to travel again, another hour wasted on running through trees only to find a few rabbits or measly gazelles. Meliodas had warned us that she may not even come back, but that weird connection the two of us had told me that she would. I can see the sympathy in my fellow Sin's eyes, the undeniable black, murky tears flowing transparently every second they thought my heart broke without her. But it didn't.

-listen to the song, read when the words come on-
Every single fucking moment was hell, but my heart was intact the exact same as before.
The feeling was bittersweet as if some type of fungus or disease was travelling through the air like a lingering plague. Truthfully? This Morning, I started to cry gently when I realised the warmth around my waist was actually Y/N's water bottle she had prepared for herself the night before. Last Night, when all the other Sins and Knights were fast asleep I prepared and layout dinner for two in case she came bouncing through the door, laughing at how worried we all were.

Diane was silent, her footsteps travelling heavily beside Hawk's Mom as we wander aimlessly around the grassy plains. Elizabeth just lay beside Meliodas, even the Captain resisted his usual playful antics around her to bask in the once unlikely silence. They all stuck together apart from King, remaining glued to my side. I suppose that's the beauty of the Fox Sin, no matter what ounce of immortal life or strength you are given you will always be cursed with eternal loneliness.

Eternal Loneliness. I'm surprised that isn't part of the Sins or Ten Commandments, even more, powerful than Escanor's great sun.  As I lay in a puddle of Vanya Ale, a sharp realisation suddenly burns through every inch of my body.

I can't imagine Eternal life without her beside me.

'Y/N, come back.' I whispered as the others around me looked up, curious at the slight but sudden noise 'Come back.'

'I can't do this without you, I don't fucking want to.'

King took hold of my arms to steady my shaky sobs, but it wasn't enough. With every word, my heart grew heavier until I felt as if everything was going to cave in.

'I- I can feel her heart. She's scared, King. It seems stupid but I can feel her close, I can feel her eyes shutting and tears falling'

'Those are your own, Ban' The Captain sighed softly, almost sharing the burden I did.

Clouds separated, the black skies in my mind were wiped and replaced with a watercolour white. I had never felt this colourful, my mind had never felt this clear. Like a newly bought canvas or the white fur of your childhood pet, It was a loving blank memory. Her tears flowed with mine, the connection growing stronger as Hawk's Mom finally settled. At that moment, an instinct I never knew I had kicked in and my feet carried me faster than any wings ever could.

She was there, my eyes didn't deceive me as they once did. Laying, the whites of her eyes almost visible as every last breath shook the slightly raised every inch of Y/N's twisting body.

Running...

Her head was against my chest as I picked her effortlessly in my arms, our friends' jaws dropped and eyes filled with horror at the circling bruises in every corner you could see.

'Hey' Y/N murmured, barely managing to snuggle into my shoulders before a wave of putrid sick and tears flooded down my shirt.

'I love y- you disgusting, ignorant, beautiful son of a bitch'

Please... Don't leave me again.
Y/N, Don't fucking ever do this again...
I want to kiss your lips, bathe and bandage your bruises...
I want to take care of you forever, have our tiny Y/N's running around the tavern late at night while you curse under your breath.
I want to need you for eternity...
I want to take you in my arms, to explore every inch of my broken canvas and paint an entirely new picture...

Those are the things I think daily, but even as I watch her life flicker past me every time I shut my eyes...

I can't say it.