O⃠n⃠e⃠

*Grayson's p.o.v*

"RIINNGG!" The bell screams signaling the end of tenth period, the last period of the school day. I get up from my seat and swing my backpack over my shoulder all in one swift motion. I smile warmly and tell Mrs. Brown to have a nice rest of her day, only to be rewarded with a scowl plastered on her face. I walk out of the classroom with my older twin, Ethan. "Damn what a bitch" E says while dragging out the word damn and chuckling. I reply with a mere "yea" thinking about how much of an ass she is instead of what I should have been thinking of... Where I was going. I crash into a girl I've never seen before making her, and her chemistry books fall to the ground. "Crap, E I'll meet ya at the house bro" I quickly inform, none of my attention actually on him.

*Alec's p.o.v*

"Ugh" I grunt while getting pushed onto the cold floor of the school, my books joining me for the fall. Thinking it was just one of my, many bullies I push myself up against the lockers and cover my face with my hands, still on the color coded tiles of the school hallway. I wait for whatever it was my bullies were gonna do to me this time, but it never comes. Instead, I hear a somewhat panicked, somewhat sorry, voice rip the silence in the air to speak, "Omg I'm so sorry! Are you hurt?" I quickly realize he wasn't a bully and look up to see his beautiful hazel colored eyes piercing through the ocean eyes I call mine.

ⓗⓘ ⓖⓤⓨⓢ!! ⓣⓗⓐⓣ ⓦⓐⓢ ⓜⓨ ⓕⓘⓡⓢⓣ ⓐⓣⓣⓔⓜⓟⓣ ⓐⓣ ⓦⓡⓘⓣⓘⓝⓖ ⓕⓐⓝ-ⓕⓘⓒⓣⓘⓞⓝ ⓓⓞⓝ'ⓣ ⓕⓞⓡⓖⓔⓣ ⓣⓞ ⓐⓓⓓ ⓣⓞ ⓨⓞⓤⓡ ⓛⓘⓑⓡⓐⓡⓨ ⓢⓞ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓓⓞⓝ'ⓣ ⓛⓞⓢⓔ ⓘⓣ!! ⓣⓗⓘⓢ ⓢⓣⓞⓡⓨ ⓦⓘⓛⓛ ⓗⓐⓥⓔ ⓔ ⓘⓝ ⓘⓣ ⓓⓞⓝ'ⓣ ⓦⓞⓡⓡⓨ

s̰̃ḛ̃c̰̃r̰̃ḛ̃t̰̃ c̰̃õ̰ñ̰d̰̃ḭ̃t̰̃ḭ̃õ̰ñ̰s̰̃ g̰̃.d̰̃जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें