S⃠i⃠x⃠

*Gray's p.o.v* (surprise)
I'm standing at Alec's locker with Jack telling him about her without revealing her name. I don't tell him her name because he tends to have a reputation of telling secrets out of excitement. Jack makes some joke about Ethan when my eyes land on Alec,  or who appears to be her strut into the school. I didn't know she was grunge but she sure as hell can rock it. The dark colors of her outfit contrast the bright blue of her eyes making them pop even more than they already do. I'm then stunned, once again, out of my trance when she stops dead in her own tracks. All of her confidence that was once there is gone. Replaced with a sad, I might even say fearful look. I'm so confused! I mean look, she's staring my direction and looks absolutely disgusted.

*Alec's p.o.v*
Does Grayson know Jack is a horrible person? He has to I think before a look of disgust replaces my facial expression. "Whatever" I think to myself. It's none of my business. I'm on the verge of breaking down in the hallway so I search for the nearest door to run to. I look at the janitors closet before deciding to settle for that. I quickly glare at Grayson before running into the janitors closet and shutting the door. As soon as I shut the door all of my senses kick in. I smell strong chemicals,  I hear old rusty machines still on from when the janitor forgot to turn them off, I feel the stool I collapse on,  and I see Ethan Dolan. WAIT! I SEE ETHAN DOLAN??! Gaining my confidence I tap him on the shoulder making him jerk his head towards me. "What are you doing in the janitors closet?" I ask a bit weirded out someone was in my hiding place. No,  not JUST someone ETHAN DOLAN. Instead of answering me he just raises his right eyebrow and gives me a confused look. "What?!" I quickly exclaim getting a bit annoyed.  " Uh.. Why are YOU in the janitors closet? I WAS here first so... " his voice trailed off waiting for an explanation. "Well" I begin, l but he cuts me off.  "Wait,  haven't I seen you before? You look super familiar...your in 11th right?" I take a moment to think about all of the questions coming out of Ethan's mouth. I hoped I would get noticed today,  but I never thought I would get noticed by Grayson's brother.  Oh yea...their brothers...EW!!

*Ethan's p.o.v*
"Wait, haven't I seen you before? You look super familiar...your in 11th right?" I couldn't help it! The words came flooding out of my mouth like Niagara Falls.  I needed to know where I knew her.  I can't believe I didn't notice her before! I mean look at her,  she's gorgeous and her eyes.. I push that thought out of my mind because I notice she still hasn't answered. I waited about two more minutes and I just couldn't wait anymore...

*Alec's p.o.v*
I was still thinking about Grayson when his own brothers voice dragged me back into the real world.  " OK well while you were "zoned out" I put my number in your phone" I look down to see his phone in his hands indicating to take it back. I quickly snatched it up not knowing if I should be pissed off or excited.  "I didn't really have all day so hesitate to text me Princess" He cockily says grinning while pushing the door open. He turns around to shoot a wink towards me before letting the door close,  leaving only me and the intoxicating smell of chemicals. I wait a few minutes after the bell rings to leave, not wanting to run into any of my bullies. I open the closet door and yeet myself to my next class... Chemistry.

Hello I finally updated!!! And I added ethan. To the story because why not!!