S⃠e⃠v⃠e⃠n⃠

*Grayson's p.o.v*
Instead of following Alec Into the janitors closet I get a head start to my next class, chemistry,  with Jack.  Hopefully Alec's in this class so I can give her the book.  "What's on your mind dude?" Jack says with no care in the world.  I can tell he's just bored and wants to get dramatic information or also known as, to most teen girls, "the tea." I respond to him with a small "nothing" annoyed that he even asked. Jack just nods his head probably not wanting to fight for an answer. He's so lazy why am i- "Dude your class is back there" Jack says with a bit of sass cutting me out of my own thoughts about him.  I just scoff, now extremely annoyed with him,  and walk back to room 210,  the chemistry lab.

*Alec's p.o.v*
When I finally arrive at the  chemistry lab I feel like I'm being stalked. Everyone's eyes are on me.  Most stare at my eyes, others...weren't as interested in my eyes as much. Even though it felt so foreign it wasn't a bad feeling.  I actually kind of liked it! I slid into my chair and opened my backpack only to remember my book isn't there,  Grayson had it. As soon as I remember this I hear the door swing open as a student rushes in not wanting to be late.  He meets eye contact with me and slyly slips into the seat next to mine. "here's your book. By the way... You look stunning today grunge-girl" he says with the biggest grin on his face. "Um thanks I guess" I quickly say hinting I'm not in the mood to talk. If you think that's true...your wrong. I WAS in fact in the mood to talk, but if Jack ever caught be talking to one of his friends.... I don't want to know what would happen. I shutter at the image that pops into my head. But,  it's not just a regular shutter my whole body actually starts shaking for a good 4 seconds.  "Alec?!" Grayson whisper yells since class was occurring.  "Alec, omg are you OK?" he says again facing himself towards me.  I wish he wouldn't have. Tears start silently streaming down my pale face, thinking too deeply on what would happen to me if I made any new friends. I would probably end up in some hospital where they couldn't do anything,  because my own mother would abandon me and I have no friends and will never be able to. "No... " I sob.  I try to stay quiet but it only makes it worse. Grayson gives the teacher a questioning look and the teacher just nods. He puts his book bag on and walks around to my side of the desk and stands me up. "come here... " he whispers sweetly, almost inaudible. I walk into his arms knowing the consequences, but I needed to vent to someone I needed someone to be there for me. That person I needed was Grayson. Still sobbing I wrap my arms around his neck while he picks me up and carries me out of class, ALL eyes were on us... Us... A word I haven't used in 3 years. A part of me wants it to change I WANT to have a friend. It would be...us.