F⃠o⃠u⃠r⃠

*Gray's p.o.v*
Feeling extremely confident by the effect, just my name had on Alec I decided to text her pretty soon after my walk home.

*Alec's p.o.v*
I unzip my black corduroy backpack to find on my phone that Grayson, to my surprise, texted me. 
Gray😏: Heyy!! About the book thing... I'll have it tomorrow. I actually had an extra one if that's OK with you!!

Gray😏: Hi.. Again... Lol sorry but I have a question...

Alec🌺: oh hi! Yep that's completely OK with me!! And your question is?
I typed with a little more confidence than I had back in school, more than eager to hear what his question was. But, even in my eager state I hesitated to push send. Knowing I couldn't do anything else I sent the message to Grayson.

*Gray's p.o.v*
I was in the kitchen talking to Ethan when my phone dinged telling me that someone texted me.  "who ya textin' there gray? Hmm?" Eth says in a mocking tone noticing how fast I reacted, silently wishing it was Alec. Me and Eth were twins so its not like I had anything to hide. I mean if I did end up hiding this he would just find out anyway somehow, he always did. After explaining to him who she was,  he chuckled and replied with a very cocky  "better be careful..She sounds like my type" I playfully scoff and walk rather quickly to my room to see if it was indeed Alec.  Not to my suprise*a/n: y u so cocky gray? Jeez* it was her so I ask the question that has been on my mind ever since I saw her. Why is everything so much easier online?
Gray😏: Why haven't I seen you around school? I mean...I dont notice a lot of people...but you think I would notice someone like you😉

*Alec's p.o.v*
When my phone finally dings I fly up from my crouching position on the wall and jump on my bed excitedly,  but not too loud so my mother doesn't hear.  I unlock my phone with a slide of my finger and look at the one text that made me reread it again and again and again. I couldn't stop reading it!! "someone likes me"? I think aloud.  Is that good? Does that means he likes me? No. It can't.  No one likes me, not even my own mom...Wait, why didn't he notice me? Was I not in his grade? I mean I am pretty secluded around people. If you had my lifestyle you would be too....Right? I think and think about his question until I stop pondering and reply pushing send before I can take back what I said.

*Gray's p.o.v* 
"Why does it take girls so long to answer texts?"  Was the thought in my head when my phone did its signature dance on my bed stand.  I quickly snatch my phone off of the table and open the text I knew was from Alec. 
Alec🌺: well I've never seen you around either but... I hope I do more...I never really get noticed by anyone so it's really nothing new!  Maybe your not in my grade? What grade are you in? Hopefully mine!!!
One thing I noticed about Alec was she was definitely More confident through her phone. While typing my reply I pray that we're in the same grade. I read over it making sure there's no mistakes that make me look like an idiot *a/n meeeee* and push the Blue send button that send the message:
Gray😏: 11th grade! You? Well even if your not in my grade you probably know or have heard of my twin Ethan Dolan.  He's pretty popular but obviously not as good looking as me... 😏

*Alec's p.o.v*
Since it only took Grayson a couple seconds to reply I was already looking at the screen when his words flashed across my screen. Realizing the most exiting news I've heard probably in a year I switched my position to sitting on by bottom to leaning  on my elbows. I have heard of ethan and I was in Grayson's grade. Already assuming he was smart I guessed be had classes with me. 
Alec🌺: YES!! We are in the same grade!! And I have heard of your brother.. He's popular though so I don't know him.  I'm hoping to get to know you though!! Well I guess I'll see you tomorrow...goodnight! I hit send quickly so I could take back anything I said. About 16 seconds later Gray responded.
Gray😏: YAAYYY! OK! Yep I'll definitely see you tomorrow! Sleep well beautiful...
My heart exploded into one million little confetti pieces when I read this text. I was so taken back, I didn't reply and just shrieked causing my mother to shout nasty profanities at me making me frown. That frown quickly disappeared when I remembered that Grayson Dolan called me beautiful.

híííííí lσvєlíєѕ íf чσu αrє rєαdíng thíѕ thαn í juѕt wαnt ѕαч thαnk чσu fσr αctuαllч tαkíng thє tímє rєαd thíѕ. αnd guєѕѕ whαt?? чσu ѕhσuld trч wrítíng αnd ѕєє whєrє ít gσєѕ ít'ѕ ѕσσσσ fun!! lσvє чσu!!!!