E⃠i⃠g⃠h⃠t⃠

*Alec's p.o.v*
As we travel down the hallway, Tears still dripping down my red,  flushed cheeks, I wrap my legs tighter around Grayson's waist.  We, well he, walks into the old music room. When he sits me on an old wooden chair I whimper quietly because my ribs and back are still very sore from my last experience with Jack and the guys. Grayson then pulls up a replica of my chair and sits directly across me.

*Grayson's p.o.v*
After I sit in the chair I try to pull my words together and think of how I want to start this "conversation".  I'm so worried. I don't know what's wrong, why she's upset, or if I did anything wrong. I NEEDED to know. I tried to start simple with a "what's wrong" but I only got to "wha-" and Alec leaped out of her chair and wrapped me into a hug burying her face in my neck. While I did like this I noticed that she whined when she got up from her chair.

*Alec's p.o.v*
Ow.  That hurt really, really bad. But it didn't matter after I was once again close to Grayson. All my pain melts away when I'm around him, maybe this will turn out a bit better than I expected. I lift my head from his neck noticing my tears were soaking his shirt. "I'm sorry" I say sobbing even harder, my voice cracking as soon as I speak. I look down embarrassed that he had to see me like this. "No Alec please don't be sorry-" he pauses and softly lifts his hand up and guides my chin up so I could look at him, he then continues, "-i know your upset but I just want to know why... " I look into his eyes, hazel, and filled with care and worry. I look down and squeeze my eyes shut "I- I ca- can't t-tell you..." I say my sobs racking my body, disappointed in myself. Grayson responds by engulfing me into a hug rubbing my back, almost immediately calming me down. After forty seconds he switched to playing with my hair and I sat up looking Grayson in the eyes.  He slides his hand down the side of my cheek and I hiss in pain. He jerks his hand back and his calm sweet face turns into a serious quite frightening one. But his words are the opposite "Alec...please tell me what's wrong, I'm sorry if I did anything to upset you" My eyes widened immediately, how could he think this was his fault? Not wanting him to think that for a second longer I looked up and spoke. "Grayson... Even if this was your fault, which it's not, how could I be upset with you? None of this was your fault I'm sorry if you think I'm a spaz or you pity me now.  But I'm incapable of having friends. Do you have any idea how bad I'll be bruis-" OMG.. No no no no.. I just let it slip... please... please Lord I hope he didn't hear that. I don't need this not right now. But I guess the Lord didn't listen because when I looked down at Grayson with my wide eyes his were the same. "Alec?? D-do you get bullied? Is that why you whined when I touched your cheek?" I only replied with a small "umm uh i-i" but that was enough for grayson. "who" he stated instead of asked. His voice was deep and angry and beyond frightening. " Grayson I can't!!! If I tell you your gonna hate me forever!!" I start sobbing all over again so grayson gently stands me up and pulls me into another hug and asks softly "who did this to you" I was a bit confused since I covered all my bruises this morning, but when I feel a thumb brush across my wrist I already knew what he found. "Promise you won't be mad please promise me" I said.  "I pinky promise princess" I smiled at him because of the name but that smile quickly faded as we locked fingers. I was about to tell a secret I've kept for 3 years and counting. Pressing my face into his shoulder I say the name. The name of his best friend. As I say it I feel his body tense up.  But I'm not. I don't know what I feel.  No,  yes I do... I'm happy... I'M HAPPY!!! "what jack... What's his last name?" grayson says clearly in denial.  "Gray,  there's only one Jack in our grade. " I say a bit happier than I should be. This feeling doesn't last soon though. All the happiness I was feeling seconds ago fled my body when I felt grayson pull out of the hug and angrily flee the room leaving me helplessly standing there. He promised he wouldn't get mad at me...

Y gray be lying like that?!!

Ok so hiiii!!! I want to thank you *if your reading this* for reading this!! I love my story so far and I hope you do too!! I couldn't ask for more from you except maybe putting my book in your library? Do you want to do that? Probably not...but hey at least your reading it!!! Also if you have like read my book like every part you should dm me because we love sister supporters.