F⃠i⃠v⃠e⃠

*Gray's p.o.v*
I wake up to my alarm, and flop out of bed knowing Ethan's still not awake. I have to wake him up like a baby each morning because he refuses to get out if bed. Me and E used to live with family but now we live alone. We decided to move to California because we dealt with hardcore bullying. They would throw us against the lockers and beat us until both of us were unconscious. Why would they do tha- "you OK gray?" someone says scaring me out of my thoughts. I turn my head upwards to see Ethan all ready for school like he's been up for hours, so much for waking him up. "Yea,  bro I'm good.  I just need to get clothes on my body" I lie,  just realizing I'm not ready for school mentally,  or physically. After I'm ready, I jog down the stairs only to see an extra chemistry book on the table. Grabbing the book,  my mood boosts 100 percent,  knowing I get to see Alec today. Checking the time, I shout at Ethan that we're gonna be late,  only to remember that he got up before me. I walk out of my house only to see one of my best friend a few steps ahead of me.  I slowly run to catch up with him and we walk to school together talking about the new Jordan's coming soon.

*Alec's p.o.v*
Today is the day! I think to myself. Today is the day that I WANT to go to school.  Crazy right? I know.  But... Today I'm gonna dress up. I have been putting this off for too long. I've been up for three hours perfecting my look. I even did my hair and make up.  I finally care about how I feel and how it feels to feel that way. I go for a look that is NOT me. But that's what I love about it. Nothing IS me. Nothing can BE me. My style is everything I can wear whatever I want it's my choice. "Today is the day you finally get noticed!!" I say to my reflection in the mirror,  the dark colors of my outfit making my eyes blinding to look at since they were already ocean blue.  I walk out of my house knowing I was a little  late to school but I really didn't care. For once in my life I didn't have a worry at all.. Except what Grayson would think... I shot him a text saying to meet me by my locker because I needed the book and wanted to say thanks.
-------------------skip walk------------------
I walked down hallway of the school like no one was there.  I felt  unstoppable my spirits were rocketing through the roof.

As I walk I think about how good I feel

As I walk I think about how good I feel. I look up at my locker and there's Grayson like always he stares at my eyes like he's drowning in them.  Suddenly I notice he's not alone. I wish I didn't come to school. I wish he wasn't standing at my locker laughing all friendly like with the person that makes my life not worth living...that make it a living hell... Jack. Grayson's best friend is Jack??!!

Aww shit looks like Alec made a mistake!!! Or did she? Love you guys!!!!