T⃠w⃠o⃠

^That is a picture to show you what Alec's eyes and half of her face looks like...I want you to imagine the rest!!😈

*Grayson's p.o.v*
"Omg I'm so sorry!! Are you hurt" I speak panicking a bit since she propped herself against her locker and hid her face. Finally, she looks up and our eyes connect instantly. Immediately her eyes have a dramatic effect on me. I feel like I'm drowning into her deep crystal blue ocean eyes. But as soon as I slip into my trance I'm pushed back out of it by someone's voice. Her voice. "Uh.. Yea.. Yea I'm.. I'm fine" she states nervously as I help her up. I help grab her books and realize that when they fell some of the pages ripped out. She looks like she doesn't mind but I know it costs a lot to get a new book so I offered to pay for another. I mean it's the least I could do, it was my fault.

*Alec's p.o.v*
"Uh.. sure..." I say knowing I shouldn't, but I couldn't pay for another with my...family conditions. "ok, well I don't have any money with me right now so can we.. Maybe exchange numbers?" he said a bit more nervously than the last time he spoke. I don't know exactly how to respond because a boy has never really been nice to me, or even thought about asking for my number. So, I respond with the first thing that pops into my head. Well, the first two things.. "yure" I replied aloud making myself mentally face palm. "oh.. Umm I meant sure" I'm such an idiot I think to myself. "I don't think your an idiot.. I thought the word was cute" the boy says making me realize I didn't say that to myself. My face goes extremely red and I try to hide it.. And fail. To try to bring the attention off of me I hand the boy my phone. Taking the hint he hands me his and we exchange numbers I put my name in as "Alec 🌺" using my favorite emoji. I hand the boy his phone back and he does the same. We both look at our phones eagerly, wanting to find out each other's name, too embarrassed to ask before hand. Immediately, I regret not waiting till I got home to check what name he gave himself in my phone. "Grayson😏" was the name he put in. I blush uncontrollably and look up to see him already staring at my eyes. When he notices that I caught him staring he efficiently takes the attention off him. "Hey Im really sorry about running into you and I'll text you about getting you a new chem book, but I gotta go my brothers probably waiting for me... I guess I'll see ya around.... Alec" *smirks*. After that I'm left standing in the highschool's hallway alone my own name still ringing in my ears.

Ayyyeeee it's Elizabeth and I'm sorry my chapters are so short and don't have Ethan in them but don't worry he's coming soon. Also gray got a little cocky ova there.. whew!!!