T⃠h⃠i⃠r⃠t⃠e⃠e⃠n⃠

*Ethan's pov*
I couldn't sleep so I got up out of bed and started playing fortnite.(sorry cringe) 7 minutes later though I caught myself day dreaming about Alec. I heard my avatar die in the game but stayed staring at the screen, my mind in a totally different place. I wonder if she's OK, I wonder if she's even awake. I wond- "Ethan" grayson spoke softly still thinking I was sleeping until he noticed the light radiating off my TV set.  "What's up gray" I let my words easily roll of my tongue while leaning back in my game chair, putting my feet on the TV stand. (wow get some manners boii. ) "Want to come to the hospital to check on Alec with me? You don't have too if ya don't want" I reply with a "yea sure" and grayson leaves to probably get ready. I slip on black jeans, pink converse, and a pink hoodie. I run down the stairs and grabbed the car keys. I sit in the driver's seat and fix my hair in the mirror until gray plops down in the passenger side seat. "Let's rooollll" I say cranking up the music dial even though it's like 11:00pm. We jam in the car until we arrive at the hospital.  Hoping out of the car, I silently hope Alec was still awake. Grayson holds open the hospital doors and says "ladies first bro you know the rules..." Instead of retaliating I just catwalk through the doors and say "you know it" I hold out the "ou" in you JUST to be like that. Grayson just grinned and shook his head and Alec just- WAIT! ALEC SEEN THAT??!! I feel like such an idiot...

*Alecs pov*
"Oh my God Ethan" I chuckle weakly. He just blushes and wheels me back into my room. I was in a wheelchair. I noticed Grayson was here too! We waltzed Into my room...well as good as you can in a wheelchair. Nya greeted them and immediately decided to embarrass me. "OKAY...WHOS GRAYSON? AND WHOS ETH- WAIT UR FREAKING TWINS??!!" she yells like a madwoman just realizing they look the same. "Yeah haha im Grayson and thats Ethan" Grayson said while chuckling. Then, what a surprise nya embarrasses me...again. "OOOOO ALEC DOUBLE TROUBLE!!!!" she sings. They both chuckle and gray changes the subject. "When are you gonna get out of here?" He asks. "The nurse said I can come home tonight. Nothing's broken, just bruised bones is all... Doesn't mean it stopped hurting though." I chuckle the last part which caused a bit of pain in my lower stomach area.

*Grays pov*
"Alec im not gonna be able to give you a ride home...not yet" Nya spoke guilt laced around her words. I study Alec's face filled with understanding, her lips curve upward but her eyes show sadness. "Oh ok I don't blame you I guess" she chuckled lightly making it a bit more obvious she was upset. "Ethan and I can take you home if you want." I offered. Alec looked at me and then at Ethan and spoke "well I don't have a choice now do I." She smiled.

*Alec's pov*
Over the course of 5 minutes the doctor gave me pain meds and shooed me out of the door wishing me good luck. I couldn't keep the wheelchair so Grayson had to carry me on his back. "Your freaking light as a feather Alec!!!" Grayson exclaims while gently placing me in my seat. He closes the car door and hops into the passenger seat an Ethan drives. "Thank you guys for being so nice and everything" I say getting nervous as we were approaching my house. "It's really no problem were always here if you need us" Ethan states and gray nods along. I smile and feel my lip tremble so I look down hiding my face from the twins. Ethan pulls into my driveway and parks in front of my garage. I notice my mother peek out of the curtains in the living room. When she sees Grayson and Ethan get out of the car her face disappears from the curtains and she steps on the porch frowning. Ethan gets my book bag and Grayson picks me up out of the car and walks me to the porch. My mother says nothing the whole time. Ethan gives me my book bag and hugs me lightly much like Grayson did right before. "We'll see you tomorrow Alec" gray says. The second the boys turn their back my mom harshly grabs my hair and pulls down making me yell really loud because my pain medication was drifting away. "Where the hell have you been."