Chapter 29

The dress looked the exact shape of a pink tulip but upside down, the top is green with sleeves reminding me of leaves of the tulip, the hem of the dress is pink like the petals of a pink tulip. I noticed the material is softer and lighter because to recreate an exact shape of a flower requires expensive fabrics, or else it will look like either the dress is not the shape of the flower, or the dress will be too heavy to walk in it.

I heard about the Ravendale famous flower dress line, those dresses are not mass-produced, so those dresses are rare and expensive. Designer of the dresses doesn't lower the price for anyone, it's hard for him to sell his masterpieces for a low price.

I never checked the price of the dresses and I didn't want to check it. Not only did I receive the dress, but I also received shoes, gloves, and an expensive necklace made with light pink diamonds. The overall cost will shock me.

Today is the day of the Easter ball, Elaine helped me to fit in the dress since to be able to wear this dress I needed to wear a corset.

I hated wearing corsets, my mother had a hard time coercing me to always wear corsets, and I would always refuse her. I still do hate wearing a corset and prefer to wear more comfortable dresses, but since the dress is not that tight around my waist it was bearable for me to wear a corset and the dress.

Then Elaine helped me to style my hair and do my make-up. I looked at the mirror and looked like a fairy in this outfit. I have never seen myself dressed like and looked like a fairy. I never felt so demure in my life.

"Your husbands are waiting for you in the lobby, my lady," Elaine said. I snapped out from my thoughts.

"Alright, I will come to the lobby in a minute," I told Elaine, she nodded and left my room.

Then my cheeks reddened, I felt shy showing up wearing the dress that they bought. I didn't know why I felt that way, because I didn't worry about that when I first got the dress, I thought since they bought me a dress, I wouldn't have to worry about what to wear.

I took a deep breath as much as I could with the corset and left my room.

Downstairs my husbands and Elizabeth are waiting for me. I didn't know that Elizabeth would be coming but I guess she will be coming with us.

Elizabeth widened her eyes and circled my dress.

"You look like a fairy!" Elizabeth exclaimed, I giggled and patted her head.

"Thank you" I answered her.

"What about you? Aren't you looking adorable in your dress?" Elizabeth shyly blushed when I complimented her.

When I started spending time with Elizabeth, we started developing our bond. Elizabeth doesn't call me her mother yet, but at least she trusts me. That is enough for me.

My husbands silently watched me and Elizabeth. Their faces didn't show any reaction, I think they purposely hid their reaction.

They wore light-colored suits. I guess the dress code required to wear light-colored clothes for the ball.

"The store where you bought me a dress, didn't have any kid's version of my dress?" I asked my husbands and they instantly snapped from their thoughts, perhaps out of mind link too.

"Unfortunately, the designer never made kid's dresses, but it doesn't mean we can't ask him to custom make the dress," Nathaniel explained.

"Oh well, we could have been wearing matching dresses today. We already look splendid for the ball aren't we? I think we should go now before we are late."

I took Elizabeth's hand and Alexander took Elizabeth's other hand. While Nathaniel took my arm and wrapped it around his arm. Then we made our way to the carriage.

In the carriage, Elizabeth wanted to sit on my lap and I let her, but my husbands were worried that Elizabeth would wrinkle the dress. The dress is made of material that prevents the dress from wrinkling, so I assured my husbands.

I thought the ride would be awkward since I thought Elizabeth won't come with us, but Elizabeth broke the tension since she was asking Alexander about the bunnies that would be in the ball.

The ball will be held on the outskirts of Ivyvale and as far as I know Pink Quartz family will be hosting the ball.

I still haven't gotten used to people whispering when they see me. I guess since I'm wearing one of the famous designer's masterpieces and marrying husbands who are known for their scandals, it will cause some gossip.

"Am I blind or is she wearing one of Flower's collections?" The woman asked another woman.

"She is wearing a Tulip dress, I've remembered that dress from the Fashion show. It's definitely from the Flower collection, but how can she afford it? I've never seen anyone wearing a dress from the Flower collection since it's too expensive"

"She married to Amethyst husbands, they are rich but they are a nightmare to be married to." The woman whispered to another woman.

When Elizabeth saw the bunnies she instantly started asking Alexander and Nathaniel to go where the bunnies were.

"I will go with her to see the bunnies," I told my husbands, looked at each other, and agreed.

They went to see their business partners and friends. While we went to see bunnies.

Looking at the bunnies is a much better activity than socializing with people.

One mysterious man looked at a beautiful lady who is oblivious that almost every man stealing glances at her, they try to hide but to him, it's obvious what their intentions are.

He also became interested in the beautiful lady wearing a tulip dress.

"Who is she?" The mysterious man asked the servant to bring the ball with him. The servant looked at the beautiful lady and answered.

"She is Duchess Annabelle of Amethyst, she married into the Amethyst family two months ago. She is known for marrying infamous husbands and having a great mind. The public is fascinated by her ideas and there are rumors she might become the youngest Lady of the Ravendale nominee." The servant explained to the mysterious prince.

"Nominee? I have a feeling she will become more than a nominee." He said.

"Who is that girl next to her, her daughter?" He asked.

"She is the stepdaughter of Duchess Annabelle, she was adopted by her husbands."

No wonder why men are fascinated with her, not every woman can treat someone's else's child as their own.

That means it's worth pursuing her.

Prince smirked and left the ball.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Well here comes the prince!

What do you think his intentions are?

I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter ^-^!

Don't forget to vote and comment ^-^

See you next time.