3 // Alien Queens And Bathroom Mirrors

The school term was finally kicking off and I was not prepared. The kids had gotten their results and about a month later, the U.A doors opened.

Me and Aiko have been staying with Akamine for about two months now and I'm warming up to her. She doesn't mother us like I expected, she respects what I want to do and she hasn't given me a cerfew or anything. Not like it matters.

I spend every second I get with Aiko. When I'm not with Aiko I'm either training or catching up on key pieces of information for the school term. It's exhausting but I hope it pays off in the long run.

The school uniform is pretty nice as far an uniforms go in all honesty, but it doesn't suit me or the loose style I normally go for. I try to make it feel more like something I'd feel comfortable with but Akamine attacks me saying I should look smart and make a good first impression.

"But I'm just sticking around with you until my exam right?" I quiz.

"Well yeah but you'll still be seen by fellow students and teachers and shit." She remarks. For someone who's always around kids, her language is pretty crude. Then again, I can't say much.

"Sooooo, there's an in home tutor that's coming to look after Aiko?"

"Yes. You met him last week remember?"

"Of course, I was just making sure." I gaze at the floor and wring my hands. She notices and grabs my hands, taking mine in hers and giving me a sympathetic smile.

"She'll be fine." Her voice doesn't do much to reassure me, but it's appretated. "You'll be fine." She suddenly ruffles my hair.

The door bell rings, it must be the tutor. "Let's go!" Akamine chimes as we rush towards the front door.

Akamine swings open the front door and says a small "hello" and "good luck" before pulling me to the car.

Akamine's wearing her hero costume, something I don't see all too often. She wears a long, grey hooded cloak and a low-cut, tight fitting bodysuit that looks like a black swimming costume. It's pretty basic as far as costumes go, but it's still eye-catching (and a little inappropriate).

 It's pretty basic as far as costumes go, but it's still eye-catching (and a little inappropriate)

Not as good as my sketches of Kiriko or Aiko but shush just go with it.

The drive there isn't too bad and we get there with time to spare. I follow her around the school and we come to an empty room with just S1 by the door.

"This is a substitutes room for when the classroom is in use, this is where I spend most of my time. There's never anyone that needs a cover teacher on the first day." She explains.

I spend most of the day teaching myself English or maths with the occasional help of Akamine. She tells me that the first day is always spent with form teachers and that it's the only day where not much really happens, so I don't have to put this much effort in.