20 // Sleep Is For The Weak And Shakespeare Is For Nerds

I'm stood outside the Yaoyorozu residence at five to five with my overnight bag and I'm awkwardly pacing outside the gates. I'm five minutes earlier than I expected. My weird hatred of public transport meant I had to walk and I overestimated how long it would take.

We've been given two days off after the sports festival and Yaoyorozu suggested sleeping over at hers, and I can't help but be extremely anxious. I don't remember the last time I slept at someone's house, but it's not like it's just me. All of the girls are going.

No one in the group of girls is cold or out of place, there's Jiro, but she's just edgy. I'm probably the most lost of the group, but they're all friendly and I was honestly surprised that Yaoyorozu invited me too.

I thought that there was some tension between us for some reason, I guess I just made it up. At least I hope I have.

"What are you doing?" Mina yells from behind me, scaring the crap out of me.

"I'm early." I say simply, clearly feeling incredibly awkward.

"Come on. I'm sure she won't mind." She presses on the button by the iron gates and speaks into it. The gates open and I can't help but stare in awe as Mina walks though the gates. She wasn't kidding when she said Yaoyorozu lived in a mansion.

We walk up to the front door and it's pulled open to reveal Yaoyorozu herself.
"Oh! You're here right on time." She says cheerily. "The others are already upstairs in my room, go say hi." She asks us if we want any drinks and I politely decline whilst Mina quizzes about her options, but ends up getting nothing aswell.

We go upstairs and I'm shocked by her room to say the least. The floor has just short of a dozen mattresses on it a long with blankets for us to sleep on in the massive room. Her bed is a red and gold silk masterpiece with a canopy and everything. There's a large dresser that has a squeeky clean mirror along with a large flat screen TV. It's really like looking into how the other side lives.

I can't help but stare at the massive room until Mina elbows me in the ribs, prompting me to talk to everybody. I give everybody a slight wave and the girls quickly go back to chatting and giggling. I put my bags down on an empty mattress and join the girls, who are sat on Yaoyorozu's bed.

I sit at the end of the bed and cross my legs, they're all talking about the apprenticeships that they'd like to get form the sports festival. I'm honestly not looking forward to going back due to the fact I wasn't even in the damn festival. I'm not going to get a list of people that want to have because as far as they're concerned, I don't exist.

Aizawa reasurred me that I would still get an apprenticeship because some companies don't always specify who they want and everyone gets the same opportunities, whether they're opted for or not, but I don't think they'll be pleased with me, someone who wasn't even in the festival.

The topic goes from apprenticeships to lessons to boys to clothes to whatever. They glide through conversations like it's nothing and they quickly decide to watch some sappy romantic comedy. Romantic comedies are basically my guilty pleasure so I don't complain. The movie's good but it's just your bread and butter romance.

We then end up watching the modern version of Romeo and Juliet, well it was modern when it was released.

"Ugh." Mina says just as she shovels a mouthful of popcorn into her mouth, looking down at her phone.

"What?" I quiz, honestly not sure if it's at the movie or her phone. I would be low key offended if it was at the movie because I weirdly like Shakespeare plays. I struggle to understand them, but I still like them because they're old and I really like history. Not like modern histroy about quirks and shit, but really old history, like Elizabethan times when England was a power house or the Renaissance. Anyway, I'm getting off topic.