42 // I'm Going To Make This Weird

"This is gonna be so much fun!" Mina giggles as we walk from the changing room into the hot springs with a towel wrapped around her. The rest of the girls are already in the springs, we're later because we were figuring out what I was going to wear.

Bit of an odd situation, considering that you don't typically wear clothes to a hot spring, but with my whole bandage situation, she figured I wouldn't be doing that. I can't help but appreciate the fact she doesn't question why I always wear my bandages, because that's a whole other can of worms, she just accepts that I do.

We both come to the conclusion that my bandages and a pair of black bakini bottoms are best fit, since I won't be very comfortable just sitting on the side with my vagina out.

Like I've said in the past, I'm actually very comfortable with my body and I've never paid much mind to it, but then again, the rest of the girls aren't even going to be wearing anything so I'll still be the odd one out. But, that doesn't matter since I'm pretty sure Mina told them all to not question why I'm wearing my bandages. She really is the best possible friend I could've asked for.

The girls are giggling, and despite me being reasonably confident in my appearance, it's no where on the level of Mina. She drops her towel and dives straight into the water, splashing and gaining complaints from quite a few of the girls, which I find amusing.

I sit at the edge of the hot springs and just dip my legs in the warm water. We're sat there, just laughing and getting along for quite a while, until the peace is disturbed.

I hear quite a bit of commotion behind the wall separating the boys from the girls. The next thing I know, Kota, the little boy at the top of the wall, pushes Mineta back down into the boys side.

"Thanks Kota!" Mina says cheerily, gaining the kid's attention, before he stumbles backwards and falls off the wall.

"Oh shit." I mutter very quietly, "do you reckon he'll be okay?"

"The boys are on the other side and they're all pretty skilled heros, I'm sure someone will have caught him." Yaoyorozu states matter-of-factly. I me a she's not wrong, but her tone came across as bitchy for sure.

"Alright damn." I mutter more to myself than anyone else.

We stay in the hot springs for a while, but I quickly get bored and paranoid, so I tell Mina I'm leaving before I walk out. I dry myself off and get changed before heading out of the room.

I go back to the room I'm staying in and open my binder, glossing over people and their quirks, most of the names mean absolutely nothing, but one I recognise.

"Doctor Nami Hoga?" I mutter quietly to myself, "what is she doing in this list?"

Whilst most people on this list have abilities to do with looking into the future and guessing things correctly, hers sticks out. Sure, there's been names I recognise on the list, such as Sir Nighteye, All Might's old sidekick, but 'prediction' fits into everything else.

But 'subjective reality' doesn't. Doctor Hoga's quirk, the ability to twist reality itself, she can bring things from fiction into reality, the bigger the object or creature, the less time it lasts in reality. She bends the boundary between fantasy and reality.

It's recored as one of the most bizarre and dangerous quirks currently existing because it messes with what's actually real. It takes a second for it to click, there's been no scientific evidence for her quirk provided. But that doesn't make sense, why would Ryu give me this quirk to look into when she's in the same boat as me?

The woman's an incredibly skilled doctor who specialises in the science behind quirks, which she got into due to the fact she couldn't figure out the science behind her own. She made her way into the top doctors and made a name for herself. In the process she figured out how to use her quirk but not why it works.