The Umbrella- Jisung Han

It was another rainy day. Days that use to annoy you just a couple of months ago. Days that you found so dull and uninteresting.

You still don't like them, nah. But at least now they hold something special to you in them.

You were walking to school, in rain, no umbrella once again. Just like that one time months ago. It's different this time, though.

You didn't expect him to be there with you, just like you didn't expect him to be there that one time, either. The difference is though, Jisung was there with you, "just because" but he was there, shielding you from the rain.

And he didn't even know you, you didn't even know him. Right now, he knows you. He knows you better than anyone else. And you know him more than he knows himself, too.

The thing is, because of some stupid fight, he isn't here with you now. You're both acting like strangers, again.

Like the last two months weren't real. Like you just woke up from a weird, long dream.

This time he won't just magically appear with an umbrella and walk you to school, then change your life.

He won't, because, that already happened, and you screwed it up.
~
Walking with a hoodie covering your face while kicking little rocks, deep in thought, just like that time that happened on a day of early spring, you failed to notice someone appear and walking right next to you.

Noticing that no rain is hitting your head, now you look up, greeted by a big umbrella. The same umbrella from a few months ago, and a same hand holding it.

Looking to your side, you see him again, not bothering to look at you for even a moment, with his mouth never leaving the thin line that it formed.

You know it wasn't easy for him to smile.
"What?" He suddenly asks
You get surprised because one, why would he be helping you, and two why the fuck would he be helping you?!!?

You don't bother to answer, knowing you wouldn't be able to do so either way.

"Why do you look so shocked? You really think i'd let you walk in the rain like that? You really despise taking umbrellas with you, don't you?" He says, still not looking at you.

"Maybe. Or maybe i just like your umbrella more." You smile at him.

"The more you talk the weirder you come off, so stop talking." Then he looks at you. "And don't think that i'm not still mad at you...but i'll listen to what you have to say. Let's talk it out yea?"

Your smile grows even wider. You especially didn't expect this to happen.

"Of course. Thank you so much, Ji."

He doesn't say anything as he just nods and turns his head away from you again. The nickname still does affect him though, as his cheeks are still slightly red. How could he not blush, when it sounds so cute when you call him that, he thought.

This is awfully similar to that day, and you'd be absolutely mad if this ended up being a dream. But this cold rain feels so real, and so does the burning of your cheeks. You secretly pinch your arm just in case, without Jisung realizing.

Thank god it's not a dream.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Authors note: Ok so i'll post every three weeks because i do still have school and i'm trying to recieve all "A"s. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed.