5 Ways To Say I Love You - SKZ

1.
"Chan. Don't you think it's time for you to take a break soon? We've been going for five hours already," Woojin said, voice laced with concern.

"M'fine. Just a little bit longer," Chan answered, determined to keep going the entire way. Just two more hours and they'd be home.

"Seriously. Pull over. Let me drive for a while," Woojin insisted. He knew Chan was excited to get home and see everyone again after their trip, but so was he. And he noticed the droopy eyes and little yawns. It would do Chan a lot of good if he could nap for a bit before they got home.

"Alright, then."

2.
The first thing Jeongin did when he got back to the apartment after his shopping trip with Seungmin was to run straight for Chan and Changbin's room. As soon as he'd gotten his shoes and jacket off, that was. He knocked and waited for a response, because as excited as he was, he still didn't want to disturb in case they were working on something important.

"Come in!" a voice called out softly. Jeongin went inside and was met with Changbin sitting on his bed, seemingly working on something on his laptop.

"Oh hey, you're back. Did you have a good time?" Changbin asked when he saw who it was that had entered the room.

"Hyung, I got you something!" Jeongin replied, eager to show off the little gift he'd gotten.

"Really? Let me see!" Now Changbin was excited as well. Jeongin reached out a small bag for him to grab. He put his hand in and pulled out a Munchlax keychain from it.

"It reminded me of you," Jeongin said bashfully. A smile bloomed on Changbin's face.

"Thank you, Jeongin. I love it."

3.
Jisung came to a sudden halt in front of the new bakery just a couple of blocks away from their home, attention caught by colourful cakes and beautiful designs. What he wouldn't give to get his hands on one of those gorgeous blueberry cheesecakes. But, he was a broke college student, already struggling to make it through this month. Maybe some other time.

"Jisung? Come on, Chan-hyung called and said dinner was ready five minutes ago, we need to go home," Felix called out to him, walking back to where he had stopped. He threw one last wistful glance at the cheesecake before he began to walk away, but bumped into Felix while doing so.

"Oh, cheesecakes. You want one?" Felix asked when he noticed what it was that had caught Jisung's attention.

"I don't have any money though," Jisung answered with a sigh.

"I do. Come on, let's get you one." Felix grabbed Jisung's wrists and dragged him into the shop, despite blatant protests.

"Felix, no, it's okay really-"

"No, no. None of that. It's my treat. It's your birthday, anyways," Felix insisted. Jisung blushed at that.

"If you say so."

4.
Attempt one: a disaster. Attempt two: horrible. Attempt seven: still not quite there yet. Attempt fifteen: he should just give up. Seungmin ripped the tie he'd been attempting to put on for the last twenty minutes off in frustration. He really wanted to look his best for his favourite cousin's wedding, but looking at the time he could tell that if he were to keep going until he actually managed to tie it properly, he'd make them all late. They couldn't be late, especially not him, and yet he was the slowest in getting ready. He'd been asked to sing, for heaven's sake!

Seungmin's inner monologue was interrupted by Minho opening the door to his room and poking his head inside.

"Snailmin, are you quite ready yet? We'll be late," he commented. Seungmin sighed.

"Yeah, just a second," he answered and stood up to put his tie away. He'd just have to wear his old tie from high school, the one that didn't need to be tied.

"Wait, you don't know how to tie a tie?" Minho asked once he noticed what Seungmin was doing.

"No, no I don't," he answered sourly.

"Come here. Let me fix it," Minho said in a gentle voice. Seungmin walked over to him, tie in hand, and with just a few quick moments, Minho had put it on for him. He finished the job off by pulling Seungmin down by it and planting a quick peck on his lips.

"There we go, all done," he commented cheerfully. Seungmin felt his knees go weak.

"Thank you," he whispered.

5.
Hyunjin walked out of the dance studio at exactly 8:43pm, 43 minutes later than he was supposed to. He had booked studio time until 8, but he'd gotten caught up trying to get that one move he just couldn't seem to get a grasp on down. After he'd finally succeeded in getting it right a few times, he'd taken a look at the clock on the wall and was shocked to see how late it actually was. Luckily for him, no one was supposed to use the studio after him, so he could leave in good conscience. As soon as he stepped out, though, he was met with a surprise.

"Jinnie, finally! I was just wondering how long you were going to take," Jisung exclaimed.

"Sungie? What are you doing here?" Hyunjin asked, confused.

"Well, you told me you had studio time until 8, and my lecture ended at 7:45, so I thought I could wait for you here," Jisung explained happily.

"Man, now I feel bad for staying so long. Why didn't you just let me know you were here or leave or something?" Had Jisung really been waiting almost a full hour, just for him? Hyunjin's heart fluttered at the thought, but at the same time he felt guilty for it.

"I wanted to surprise you, and I figured whatever was taking you so long was probably pretty important," he explained. "Now, let me walk you home," he said, grabbing Hyunjin's hand.

"Jisung, we share a home," Hyunjin pointed out, chuckling at his boyfriend's antics.

"Just let me be a good boyfriend, will you?" Jisung commented, smile wide on his face. Hyunjin felt warm all over. Jisung could be quite the hopeless romantic, but that was what he'd fallen for in the first place.