My Savior - Hwang Hyunjin

Being a new student in a foreign school was proving to be more difficult than you anticipated. The buildings were so spread out and the map provided in the administration office was of no help since they relocated many of the buildings without updating the paper. This was why you were currently roaming the empty halls of your school trying to figure out where the damn library was to do some research for an upcoming project. School let out twenty minutes ago so you doubted anyone would be around to give their assistance.
You were about to call Jeongin, the student who showed you around on your first day for some help but the sudden sound of male laughter prompted you to follow its source. A group of boys who where happily bouncing around a basketball and inhaling cigarettes in another vacant hallway were the reason for the sound. They were conversing about something sports related before you approached them cautiously with the map tucked into your hands.
"Excuse me. Could one of you please point me in the direction of the library?" You asked, staring at all four of them.
Each boy possessed a gaze you weren't fond of. Their eyes were obviously wandering around your figure, but it was too late to turn back now.
A boy with blonde hair and a smug smile said, "What business do you have over there? It's boring and quiet. Stay here and chat with us for a bit and have some fun."
Shaking your head for a no, you put on the most polite smile you could muster and lied, "I've got plans with someone over there, so I can't. I'll just leave now and find it on my own."
You walked past him but his hand got a hold of your sleeve. His smug smile was gone now and he fakely chuckled. "I wasn't asking you to stay. I was telling you."
You looked the guy right in the eye and said with a stern look, "To which I said no."
The sleeve he held allowed him to tug you closer. You pulled at your arm to maintain distance between the two of you.
"Stop it! Let go." You exclaimed, the rest of the guys merely watched in amusement. The blonde guy used his other hand to pull your shoulder closer to him while his fingers continued to jerk at your sleeve.
You tried shoving him away but he only swayed back a bit. You clenched your fist as tight as you could and gave the dick head an upper cut to his jaw. This allowed him to stumble further back and almost fall to his butt.
"A feisty one, huh? Where did pretty girls like you suddenly learn to fight?" He muttered while clenching his face, the throbbing pain was evident in his features.
He prepared himself to launch at you once more, and you flinched with instinct by covering your face, a different voice from the four boys spoke out suddenly.
"Hey, jagiya! What're you doing here? I've been looking all over for you." A boy you've seen before in class stepped up from the shadows of a vacant classroom.
What was his name again? You've only heard him speak in class, not ever actually speaking a single word to one another. Wasn't it, "Hyunjin"?
He had his hands shoved in his pockets as he approached the five of you. His stride spoke confidence and posture was straight and unfaltered, thus giving him the appearance of an authority figure. His dark brown eyes hinted a look of anger and annoyance. His lips were in a thin line, not expressing any glee at the situation he was seeing.
"Uh... I was just heading to the library..." You said, eyeing Hyunjin with curiosity, trying to figure out what his intentions were.
A small smile flew to his face as he "delightedly" sighed with content. "Oh, you didn't wait for me? I thought we agreed to go together!" He said with his eyes only to you.
Hyunjin then looked at the guys surrounding you and the boy you were currently fighting with. He shot each of them a deathly glare and asked, "Were you bothering my girlfriend?"
One of the three boys chuckled nervously and replied, "N-No... We were just playing around with her."
"And we weren't done yet." The blonde boy who did not bother dropping your sleeve said to your fake boyfriend. Hyunjin sighed as he stretched his neck from side to side as he threatened calmly, "You're done now because I say so. Let her go before I beat your ass."
The blonde boy merely giggled and asked, "You can't take on all four of us."
This gave some sort of confidence to his goons because they approached Hyunjin with the dumbest look of "bravery" he had ever seen.
"The funny thing is...he's not alone."
Heads turned in the direction of the new voice and it belonged to Changbin whom you've exchanged small conversations with since you had the same Math class. A total of eight boys were presently standing behind Hyunjin. Their facial expressions were all menacing and their body language were ready for a brawl if need be.
You recognized Felix, Chan, and Seungmin from History class, Jeongin and Woojin from Biology, finally, Minho and Jisung from English. A class you shared with all of them were Dance and they were incredibly talented from what you could recall. The blonde guy scoffed but you could see how uneasy he suddenly became. "T-That's not fair. Nine against four? I thought you guys settled things equally..." Hyunjin stepped closer to the guy until they were almost chest to chest. "A fight can be avoided if you just leave her alone." He said, eyeing the hand still clasped around your sleeve. The blond dropped your sleeve and held his hands up in defense while retreating away slowly. His goons followed him in the same manner.
Hyunjin held up a finger to put a pause on their retreat and said, "One more thing: If we catch you bothering my girl again, we won't hesitate to bring the fight to you."
Every boy nodded and had a trace of fear evident in their faces. Once they were out of sight, you released a breath you did not realize you were holding in. "Thank you, so much!" You said to all of them. The eight boys nodded understandingly and began walking in a different direction, leaving you and your savior alone.
Hyunjin scratched his neck awkwardly as he asked, "Are you alright? They didn't hurt you too bad, did they?" You nodded and answered, "I'll be okay, how'd you find me anyways?"
He explained that he heard a commotion coming from the hallway while he and his friends were walking around after school. He left them to check it out and they followed behind, just as curious as he was to see what was happening. He toyed with his bracelet as he said, "Sorry for introducing myself as your boyfriend. I understand it might have made you uncomfortable. I was just trying to steer you away from them because I saw how uneasy you looked when he was latching onto you."
You gave his shoulder a small pat and said, "It's alright! I get it."Hyunjin then asked, "Allow me to walk you to the library. I don't want those guys showing up again without me around. Please?"
You took him up on his offer and began walking side by side in the correct direction of the building whilst telling each other about yourselves since a friendship was bound to be formed at this point.