My Best Friend- Bang Chan

If there was one person in the whole wide world you loved with every piece of your heart it was Chan. You've been friends since the first day you met each other in kindergarten and were inseparable ever since. Mostly wherever you saw Chan, you were somewhere hopping around him. Of course many people thought you guys were together or would end up together, but that was rule #8 in your rule book: not falling in love with each other. And if, you wouldn't deny that Chan was a very handsome guy, but everything was pure platonic between the two of you. It would feel like more like incest if the of you would do something together. And, yes, you already tested this out. It was scientifically proven that you two were just meant to be friends. Hence, after that one awkward kiss when you were 16 years old, you moved on to being even closer friends. Here you were now, mad in the middle of the dance floor, because Chan just broke rule #12: never ditch your best friend for some wild adventures. Chan found some random chick and just fucked off with her. So far for being a best fucking friend, Bang fucking Chan. You guys were invited to Woojin's frat party. He was a pretty popular guy at your university and threw the best parties around campus. But even though, the party was rad, you couldn't enjoy yourself without your best friend. If you knew he would pull this kind of joke on you, you would have just stayed at home, watching some weird Youtube videos. After contemplating for a while, you decided to leave because you were just standing there like a lost puppy.
You felt your phone ringing in your purse, but you really didn't feel like answering. You weren't really mad though, just pissed off at the moment. There was actually no valid reason to be mad, because what if this girl was the girl of his dreams? Also, some rules were less important than others, and this was more of a filler-up rule. You were very young when you made up that rule list, hormones change you know. Knowing that, you couldn't be mad because that would conflict with rule #1 (the most important one): always be happy for your best friend and support them nevertheless. Which meant that, if she made him happy, you would be happy to. But you know for a fact that girl wasn't the girl of his dreams, because that privilege was reserved for one girl especially: Lisa. Chan had never said out loud that he liked her, but you knew for a damn fact he loved her. You couldn't blame him, though. Lisa was, besides Chan, one of your better friends. She was undoubtedly the most beautiful girl you had ever seen. Not only was she a looker, she also had the brains. She was an international student from Thailand who you met in your first year at university. She was, besides Chan of course, the funniest human being you had ever met. So, you've been secretly shipping them. But, you've also been waiting for the moment of his confession, so you could point him out that he broke yet again another rule. Rule #3: always tell your best friend everything. No secrets. Even though you were just as bad as him if it's about that rule. But that's a story for another time, because you were seriously drifting off of your main reason why you thought about this: you were mad at Chan. Because he left you alone, so he could do God knows what with some random girl.
But before you could even answer, you heard a familiar voice calling your name. That person roughly took you by arm and spun you around, but before you could even answer, he started rambling on. "Y/N, are you fucking crazy? Do you know how worried I was? I turn my back for fucking 5 minutes and you are gone. I told you I was coming back in second! Why are you always this stupid? It's midnight, what were you even thinking walking around alone on campus?"There was no stopping this boy, he was just rambling on. You wanted to butt it, but you just didn't got the chane. Until you had enough of him yelling in your face that you were a stupid, little girl. "BANG CHAN, WILL YOU SHUT UP FOR A FEW SECONDS! Nothing happened, for fuck's sake."Chan just looked at you with a furious look in his eyes. He scoffed and arched in eyebrows. "Don't try to patronize me, Chan. You took off with some girl, what did you want me to do?""I told you I was coming back, why do you have to act so stupid?""Because rule 12, that's why! If I broke a rule, you would nag my fucking ears off. I'm still here, nothing happened and I'm almost at my dorm." Chan seemed to have calmed down and took a deep breath before he started to speak again.
"I'm sorry for yelling at you."
"And calling me stupid."
"And I'm sorry for calling you stupid."
"And for ditching me just to get laid."
"And for ditching you just to get laid."
"And for breaking rule 12."
"And of course, I'm sorry for breaking rule 12".
"You'd better be".
"I'll make it up to you tomorrow. Rule #6." He answered sweetly.
"You're already forgiven, but you'd better not forget about rule 6 tomorrow."
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Authors Note: hope you enjoyed this chapter🥳🥳