Cigarrettes Part 2- Hwang Hyunjin

Finally, the end of the day has come. The night has fallen, and you were heading to the bus stop. You sat down on the bench and you stretched your sore muscles. You looked at the time, in 10min the bus will be here, so you just closed your eyes. You started coughing when you smelt an unpleasant smell, like smoke, someone was smoking near you and you didn't like that. That person should at least go a little further away to respect you.

You looked in front of you, behind you, nothing so you looked at your left and you saw him. Hyunjin. He had his shoulder against the bus stop, his head up, looking at the sky, smoking. Oh gosh, how you hated when people were smoking that poison.

"You shouldn't be smoking!", you said louder than normal so he could hear you. He turned his head to that voice he heard, and he saw you.

"You again, my...hum desk mate, right? The girl who entered the toilet without even knocking right again? Mind your own business would you", he answered bitter. Smoking again and even more just to make you piss.

"Yes, it's me! First you shouldn't have gone to the girl's toilet and second, I have a name, that you should know by now since I'm your desk mate since September!", you replied irritated.

"Ok! So, tell me your name baby...", he asked you shamelessly. You were taken back by the nickname he gave you.

"...y/n", you responded coyly.

"Ok so y/n, tell me why I shouldn't be smoking, when I absolutely have the right to do so!"

"It's bad for your health", you said back, trying to not choke on the smoke.

"Why would you care my health actually?", he asked sitting next to you on purpose, he was just being a brat.

"You know what, you're right, I don't care but at least respect people and be as far as possible from them when you smoke for fuck sake", you coughed waving your hand in front of your face.

You were getting on his nerves honestly. He threw his cigarette away and squished it on the ground. You got up and backed up against glass of the bus station and put your hand above your mouth. You don't know why you weren't leaving.

"What if I don't?", he said looking up at you.

"What?", you were a bit puzzled by his question.

He got up, got closer to you, took off your hand from over your mouth and put his hand above your head. Hyunjin was towering you. He took your chin up and made you look into his eyes.

"What if I don't want to be as far as possible from people, what would you do, y/n...?", he asked daring you to answer something.

You blushed, you felt his body heat, his breath fanning over your skin. You wanted to push him away but your body refused to respond. He looked at you for a moment, his eyes flying across your lips and let you free so you could breathe.

"So quiet suddenly..., here's your bus I guess, see you tomorrow y/n!", he left without saying more. You took two minutes to think about what just happened, did he think about...kissing you?

The next days everything were same: studies and PE and you almost never saw Hyunjin. The few times you saw him, he was staring at you and when you had class with him, he didn't sit next to you.

That Friday, you didn't have class with Hyunjin, so you barely saw him across the corridor or at the cafeteria again. You couldn't really look at him because every time you were doing so, he was looking back at you, and he wouldn't left you. So, you tried your best not to stare at him, not for too long at least. He was making you feel...things with his stare and you weren't used to that feeling.

As the days have passed you may have developed things for him, you can't figure out what it was yet, but you knew something has changed since that Monday night.

You went out in the park next to the school after you ate to get some fresh air and you saw Hyunjin lying against a tree, smoking again, his eyes closed. You got closer and kneeled in front of him.

"Smoking again I see, you didn't listen to me", you said as he opened his eyes because he felt someone beside him.

"y/n..., no I didn't. I don't see why I would have though", he replied laughing as he watched you sighed.

"Maybe because for once, something really care about you...", you tried to answer without blushing too much.

Hyunjin watched the details of your face closely, trying to figure out why you were there in front of him, looking for his smoking habit he took one year ago when everything was wrong in his life. And maybe for the first time ever he was thinking about tomorrow. So, he tried.

"Then make me stop?", he challenged you, pulling you closer looking at your face, into your eyes, the curves of your lips and the shape of your nose.

"H-How?", you asked. Your heart was beating faster than usual, he was so close, you could see his long eye lashes, his beautiful shiny eyes and how plump his lips were this close.

"Kiss me?". You swallowed hard and you had difficulties to breathe. He asked you to...kiss him? He was waiting for you, would you dare? Why didn't he kiss you first? You had so many questions left unanswered.

Hyunjin thought for one minute that you wouldn't kiss him, but you did. You pressed your lips against his, they were soft and as plump as you thought they were. Hyunjin put his hands around your waist and brought you on his lap, one hand behind your head to put more pressure into the kiss.

The kiss started to get heated, he asked for entrance with his tongue, lightly biting on your bottom lip, you whimpered, and you let him in. You were fighting for dominance, but he was winning whatever you were trying to do. Your hand travelled his upper body and to land on his chest, where you felt his abs. He let you breathe to go down on your neck, while his hand went on your upper thigh, he sucked on the skin below your ear.

"H-Hyunjin..., p-please...", you panted hard. You felt him getting aroused, but he stopped before going too far that quickly and in the park. You hugged him recovering from your make out session and he hugged you back. He left a sweet kiss on your cheek and looked at your flushed face. His hair was messy, so you brushed it back to normal.

"We just kissed and you make me go crazy y/n...", he said his face hidden in the crook of your neck, leaving feather kisses that make you giggled because it was sensitive area.

"Now stop smoking ok? Please Hyunjin...I'm down to try everything to make you stop", you begged, pleading him with your eyes.

"I promise I will start smoking less and then I'll stop but... I need your help baby, so...", he waited for your approval.

"Yes? Tell me Hyunjin". He stared at the hickey he just did and asked you.

"Be mine!"