Accidental Kisses Are The Best - Hwang Hyunjin

REQUESTS ARE OPEN AGAIN!!!
~~~~~~~~~~Authors Noteee~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOWWWW I FINALLY POSTED AGAIN!! I'm sorry that it has been a while but I'll try to post more often even if my imagines suck.

Just keep in mind that I also have to go to drumline soon and I can't write as often as I used to. Thank you guys for being invested in these stories and without further ado,

LETS GET INTO THE BOOKKKK
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Prompt: y/n and hyunjin are about to kiss when instead they accidentally hit foreheads really hard and have matching bruises

Your final class ended and you were ready to go home. Hyunjin was waiting by the door for you when he saw how exhausted you looked.

"You look like a mess." Hyunjin chuckled as he brushed the hair out of your face.

"Thanks." You trailed off, your head nodding off as you spoke.

"Are you tired? Do you want me to carry you?" He asked worriedly about his girlfriend.

"Can you carry me?" You asked giving him pouty lips knowing that he couldn't say no to you. Hyunjin walked in front of you and crouched down so that it would be easier for you to get on his back.

You jump onto his back and he shifts you so that you're secured and so that he gets a good grip.
"How was your day?" You began a small conversation that was enjoyable for the long walk home.

You guys conversed for a while and then you finally reached your house.

"Okay, you can get down sleepyhead." Hyunjin jokes as he shakes you to wake you up even more that you had already been.

"I'm not tired anymore. I just don't want to walk anymore..." You continued talking but Hyunjin gently let you down as you were ranting.

"HYUNJIN!" You growled at him because you didn't want him to put you down. He walked up to your door and twisted it open in an extra way.

"Your door, Royal Baby Whiner," Hyunjin said as he bowed slightly. "Don't take forever though because my time is to be spent on the couch cuddling you." He adds before you can beat him up.
You glare at him but then give up when he gave you his adorable smile that would make even the gloomiest of days bright.

"Hwang Hyunjin you are something else." You say as you stand on your tippy-toes to give him a small peck. You lean towards him but then slip on your own foot- accidentally head butting him.

"OOOOWWWWWWWW! I just wanted a kiss." He says as he rubs his now injured head.

"Sorry." You say sheepishly because you know that he's never going to let this go.

"I'll see you tomorrow Hyunjinnie! Sorry about your head again." You rush to get him to leave your porch with your newly founded embarrassment.

You wondered how it was going to affect your school day tomorrow but you didn't want to worry about it too much.

"He understands that I'm a clumsy person. That's why he dated me, to begin with." You reassured yourself that everything would be fine as you began getting ready for bed. Boy, did you get the opposite.

The next day, as you woke up to your alarm your head was still hurting so you decided to wash your face and then take some Tylenol. When you looked in the mirror you saw that there was a gigantic bruise where you and hyunjin collided.

"Shoooooooot." You whisper as you examine the area. It looked like it would go away in a couple of days but that's not why you were worried. If you had that bruise then Hyunjin definitely had it as well.

Your hand lingered over your phone as you thought to yourself for a split second.

Should you ask hyunjin if he had a bruise on his head as well? You remember the look on his face as you fell on him and decided against it. After all, you would see him again today after your last class. So you just went to school without a worry in your mind.

During class, every now and then you would hear the occasional whisper about your bruise but you really could care less.

"Did you see Hyunjin and y/n's matching bruises? I heard that they both fell on each other." A random girl gossiped to her friend.

You walk out of the classroom with haste and went to Hyunjins class to see if he had a bruise as well.

"PSSSSSSTTT- Hyunjin comes here." You whisper to get his attention discretely. Hyunjin looked over and saw you looking at him with wide eyes and worry filling them. He walked out of the classroom quickly and examined you.

"Are you okay? What's happening?" Hyunjin asked as he skims over you to make sure you weren't hurt.

"What are you talking about? Did you not look in the mirror?" You questioned him with horror in your voice.

"Ohhhh you mean the bruise you gave me when you went to give me a kiss? Yeah, I saw it." He smirked with a knowing look and then walked closer to you.

"You forgot to take this by the way," Hyunjin said as he backs you up into a wall.

"I forgot what? I have everything fr-" You said as he cuts you off. He gently placed his lips on yours and captured you in a breathtaking, caring kiss and pulled away after a few seconds.

"That's how you kiss someone and run away Princess. You should learn from me because after all, I didn't head-butt a guy." Hyunjin chuckled as he whispered his last line to you and walked into his class with a newfound cockiness after making you flustered.

"Bu- I- ARRRGGGHH!" You huffed as you walked back to your class feeling embarrassed a second time.