Casum - Yang Jeongin

That night when you returned home you didn't want to talk to anyone, your whole perspective on life was different. Looking at your adopted parents you know that they cared and loved you so much but you didn't understand why someone would agree to the terms of the Company. "What was the world like before Aroma was built," you began to wonder.

"Mom since the celebration is coming up, I wanted to know what your childhood what like," you asked your mother while helping her with the dishes. She stopped for a moment as she was trying to recall her life events. "Growing up for me was very different than how we were brought up sweetie, they were war, political disagreements, people didn't feel like their voices were being heard. So the Company built Aroma, a city where the people could have an important voice. That's why your graduation is so important to your father and I, you're finally going to have a voice and a role in a position that the Company feels is right for you," she set her hand on your cheek and that brought you closer to kiss your forehand.

Remembering the scene that played out from early today and how you found out that your parents are actually your adopted parents. Yes, you were grateful for everything that they provided you with but now knowing the truth you felt out of place. Walking up to your room, you stopped and looked at all of the pictures on the wall. You could finally see the truth, everything that you have been living in was an illusion to hide away the pain and imperfections that people have.

Thinking about it some more you wanted to know the whole story of why Aroma was built and what made the Company want to drift away from what life was originally like? All of the questions that were running through your head and all of the unsaid answers. That night you're tossed and turned in your sleep as the faces of the people getting killed was engraved into your memory.

"Hey y/n, you looked like you didn't get any sleep," y/f/n said walking up next to you. "Oh hey y/f/n, it's nothing major I just was up thinking about our futures and what the Company has planned for me that's all," you walked into the classroom and sitting down at your seat. You didn't even want to be surrounded but theses people who are called your so-called "friends". The first couple of classes went by and your mind was somewhere else, you wanted to know about the world before.

"Y/n, I notice you were kinda out of it during class today what's going on?" Jeongin sat in the seat in front of you and asked. "I rather not talk about it in public,,, I have that on my mind right now," lowering your head. "Do you want to talk about it later?" he asked setting his hand on your shoulder. As a response all you nodded your face and then try to hide the tears that you felt were coming soon.

Finally, it was the end of the school day and you couldn't be happier. You were one of the last students to leave the classroom and once you exited the class the waterwork bean flowing. In all your years of life you have never cried this much before, mix emotions of screaming, cursing, and crying was all coming at you at full blast. Suddenly you felt someone from behind coming to hug you. The feeling of someone comforting you during this time made you feel slightly better. You turned around and looked up to see Jeongin with a smile on his face and then fell into another hug.

Minutes later he grabbed your hand "Come on there are some people that I want you to meet," with his other hand he wiped your tears away. One breath in and then one out you collected yourself and followed Jeongin to go meet the people he was talking about. Walking into the city you were taken away from how people were looking at you since you were crying it showed a sign of weakness. And due to your meltdown, it was a major sign of weakness. Soon you were finally at the edge of the city a place where no one dared to go. It was said if you reach the rear edge of the city you would reach the edge of the earth.

"Jeongin is it safe to be here," you asked squeezing his hand tightly as a sign of fear. "Don't worry y/n, they are people in here who may have the answers you are looking for," he looked at you and smile before guiding you into a hidden building. Once you enter it felt like you were no longer in (Kansas) Aroma, everything looked so different. The clothing that you were so accustomed to seeing were no longer around you and people around your age looked like they were having fun. "Where are we," you leaned closer and asked Jeongin. "We are in the heart of the Centrum, where all of the imperfects of the city come and prepare," Jeongin showed off the room that the two were standing in.

From training centers to technology room this place looked like it came out of a science fiction novel haha see what I did there. Of choice you only read one of those types of books before the city banned then but you remind fatal details. "Hey Innie, who the newbie," one of his friends asked writing at the whiteboard. "Seungmin this is y/n, a fellow imperfect who is in my year," Jeongin introduced you to the boy. "Nice to meet you y/n, Kim Seungmin I graduated last year," he held his hand out for an handshake. "Nice to meet you too Seungmin, I'm y/n, y/l/n y/n," you shook his and with a smile as it was nice to be surrounded by fellow citizen who understand the feeling that you felt.

"So is this some underground club or something," you said jokingly as you had no clue what this place was. "Not even a bit," a blonde male walked up to the group "So IN this is the classmate who you been talking so much about,". Jeongin talked about you, wow did your cheeks slowly turned to a different color fast. "Yes this is y/n," Jeongin grabbed your hand and brought you to his side. "Y/n meet Chan the upperclassman who figured out the Companies plan, and then from there he and an ex-member of the Company founded Nova Lux".

When you heard that there was an ex-member of the Company you were kinda taken back. "Wait, an ex-Company member who?" you asked as you were surprised at that fact. "Company member Park Jinyoung," Seungmin said now sitting in a chair yes Park Jinyoung as in JYP I had to write him after I saw a video of him sing in a crop top. "Wait,,, Company member Park Jinyoung who is dead?" you said with a look of shock on your face. "Well that's what the Company wants everyone to believe y/n," Chan said pulling up a chair and sitting down. "At my graduation, I was chosen to be an apprentice to him but when my training started he notice that I saw the truth, he didn't want to kill me because he knew that the Company was wrong hiding the truth so he faked his own death and built the Centrum and started Nova Lux".

"Wow so everyone in this building is consider what the Company would believe to be imperfect," you asked looking around at everyone who was in the building with you. "Yep and right now we are in training for the most important event of our life, finally showing the Company that we will not be control," Jeongin said still holding onto your hand. You looked over to him and a smile grew on your face, and to no one surprised a smile also grew on his face. "Hey come on I thought we were practicing... when did IN start dating someone," another boy came up and asked seeing the two of you together.

"Also y/n," Chan said turning and looking back at you "if you are going to partake in our war you can't do it by looking like a normal citizen," you down at your outfit and then looked at Chan's, it looked like you didn't belong here. "Go to the locker room there should be some training outfits you can wear until we officially get you the proper attire," he said guiding you to the locker room.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Authors Note: I think i'll make a part two and i hope you guys enjoyed this story so far