"Be friends with all boys," they said. - Stray Kids

You had woken up 45 minutes late, your breakfast was nonexistent and your car was nearly out of gas, so you were well over tardy to your first class. Beyond that you had forgotten about an entire extended response worksheet in English, along with Pre-Calc test that you almost failed. Needless to say, you were having a less than wonderful day.

But as you walked down to your normal spot in the courtyard for your lunch hour, you were thankful at least that you had all of your friends to sit with and cheer you up. The hour was full of them, including your crush.

"Y/N! Looks like we beat everyone else here." Hyunjin threw himself down onto the courtyard ground next to you.

"Hello Hyunjin." You droned, putting your face back into your sketchbook.

"Damn girl, don't look so excited to see me," he laughed at his own joke, making himself more comfortable and pulled out his food. You just snorted quietly.

"Sorry, I've had a bad morning. Woke up late, no breakfast or gas, you know." Hyunjin nodded understandably, bit into his sandwich and let you get back to your work. Shortly after, the rest of your friends began arriving.

First was Chan and Jeongin, because even though Chan was a senior and Innie was a sophomore they had the same gym class right before lunch. They were both laughing about something that had happened in the aforementioned class, but neither you nor Hyunjin felt especially compelled to ask about it, both too absorbed in your own worlds, so the laughter died off as they took their seats on the ground, Chan between you and Hyunjin and Jeongin aside the ladder.

Next was Woojin, Jisung, and Seungmin, fresh out of their Foods/Nutrition class. Woojin was a senior like Chan while Jisung and Seungmin were both juniors like you and Hyunjin, but foods classes were mixed and the lucky boys were all grouped together for cooking and such.

When they got to the slowly-forming circle, Seungmin immediately laid himself down on Jeongin, laughing as the younger complained about the physical contact. Seungmin loved to mess with Jeongin; he was almost always attached to the boy and had been since the moment they were introduced. After all this time Jeongin didn't mind it nearly as much, but he had pride to uphold, so he grumbled anyways. Woojin and Jisung only continued their conversation from earlier, taking seats on the grass next to Seungmin and Jeongin.

Last to arrive, not out of the usual, was Felix and Changbin. What was unusual, however, was the very confused looking new boy the former was dragging along my the hand. Changbin was arguing loudly with Felix in an attempt to get him to release the poor boy, and you could hear the yelling from almost across the courtyard.

"Fuck's sake Felix! Let him go! He can follow us just fine I'm sure, he has working legs! This is so unnecessary of you!" The other students outside were starting to stare, including your circle of friends.

"I'm just making sure he doesn't get lost!" Felix shouted behind him, grinning from ear to ear. You could both see and feel Changbin's eye-roll.

"Bullshit, you just want an excuse to hold his hand." They had lowered their volume as they got closer to the group, but you could still hear them clearly.

"I mean it doesn't exactly hurt . He has a wonderful grip." Felix caught your eye with that statement and you began to giggle when you caught his wink. The boys behind Felix only snorted at the statement, the new boy looking still just as confused, but now with more amusement than worry.

"Hi guys!" Felix shouted as he made it to the group. "I've brought you all a treat!" He said excitedly, winking at you again and ignoring the raised eyebrows at his phrasing.

"Everyone, this is Minho. Apparently despite the fact that this is his very first day at this school, he and Felix know each other. You should have seen them in Government, Lix was so excited to see him I think he almost cried," Changbin did everyone a favor by explaining, grabbing Minho's arm gently and moving in front of Felix.