Cigarrettes - Hwang Hyunjin

On a day like any other, you entered the class for your first course of the week, which was geography and you saw as usual that your desk mate Hyunjin wasn't here yet. Actually no one was coming early to that course, the teacher was mean and such a bad pedagogue, that everyone hated her. But as a bad habit you had, you didn't like coming late so you and a few students were always the first to enter the class.

Hyunjin was your desk mate and a bad boy. Although not the one to look for troubles, more like the chill one with sometimes a cocky side. He was just living his life the way he wanted to with no one to tell him what to do. Of course, if you mess with him, he would make sure you know that it isn't safe for you to do so, but in a nutshell, he wasn't as bad as people was describing him, just independent.

The teacher came in the room at 8am and started her lesson. She gave us an exercise to do, linked to the previous lesson of Friday to see if we were learning them. Head in my book when I heard the door. Hyunjin opened it slowly and crawled to his desk, wishing the teacher didn't hear him. She did.

"Hyunjin, late again...", the professor said lazily like a mom scolding her child for the nth time in the day, looking from above her glasses, a sight escaping her lips.

He was running late as always, you never got the point of noticing it every time, Hyunjin didn't care about being late or not, being there was enough for the school to let him be.

He took out at least some papers and pens to write with from his bag. He looked behind and in front of him to see what you all were doing, you saw he was lost and decided to help him. You never talked to him but today was the day.

"We're doing this exercise about last Friday's lesson...", you whispered, pointing out the questions you were trying to answer on the book under your elbows. You headed to the exercise again when you feel him staring at you and at the book, when you understood that he didn't have his book with him. So you put it between you two and you both started to work. At least that's what you thought because he was just doodling on his paper. You tried to ignore him and continued studying.

Doing this exercise took the class almost the hour, when the teach decided to correct them the school bell announced the end of the class. You packed your belongings and took the book who was laying between Hyunjin and you, but he had his elbow on it, so you pushed it when his head fell from it, you figured out that he felt asleep. You woke him up by shaking him.

"W-What?...", he faltered half awake. He looked at you, not realising that the class has ended.

"It's finished, the Geography study I mean...and you were sleeping on my book", you answered trying to remember him where he actually slept. You were amazed by how much complacency he had.

"Oh, ok all the better then, I need to go now", he put his paper full of doodles in his bag and left without even a 'thank you' or a 'sorry'. You watched him left, astonished and speechless.

The other classes of the day were quite boring, but it was okay. You saw Hyunjin three to four times since then, once chatting with his friends at the end of the room, once sleeping again or just laughing. He has one of the prettiest smile you ever saw, 'eye smile' precisely and that was cute, for one minute you just wondered how it would feel like to be the one making him smile.

You were a bit day dreaming about him in the cafeteria, when your friend pushed you because she laughed too hard. She was literally crying.

"YA! What the heck is going on?", you asked coming back to reality.

"Sofia was telling me about how her mom found out about his aunt fucking the neighbour, but you were so busy looking at Hyunjin that you didn't hear it!", she replied poking your cheek.

"I wasn't-", you suddenly wondered if it was that obvious and maybe it was.

"No need to explain yourself y/n, I mean he's looking good, he's tall, he has nice hair, he has plump lips and we can't see it, but girl let me tell you, that boy is build under these clothes, I'm sure! And don't get me wrong but he has that 90's vibe and girls are falling for that", she said.

You never were that observant about him and his features, but she was right, he has a nice frame. You started thinking about what can possibly be hiding under his shirt but that wasn't safe at all, so you just stopped there and decided to leave to go to the last class of the day: PE.

"Girls, I'm going to the gymnasium now! See you tomorrow!", you left with your plate, throwing the dishes in the bin and then putting it in the box next to the main entry.

"See you y/n, go see that perverted teacher!", Sofia said laughing.

You decided to go the toilet before doing any physical activities. When you entered the girl bathroom you heard muffled noises, like moans and whispers. You got closer to the sound and you saw Hyunjin and a girl making out, you dropped your book and Hyunjin turned his head to the sound.

"Oh my fucking god, I'm leaving, sorry for disturbing!", you apologised looking at Hyunjin and running out of the toilet, heart pounding fast in your chest. You went directly in the locker room to put on your sport outfit.

Unfortunately, Hyunjin was in the same PE class as you, he had a basketball shirt with a pair of shorts on, where you could see his legs and arms flexing with every movements. Now that you see him making out, you cannot forget it, not like you didn't try, but he was looking hot with his messy hair.

At the end of the class, the teacher gathered us to talk about a meeting your class would have against the other school, at the end of the year for both groups, girls and boys. When he finished, you walked back to the locker room, the boys were taking their shirts off and you didn't miss Hyunjin doing it because you had your eyes locked on him. He had abs, the full eight pack.

You didn't realise he was walking toward you until he snapped his fingers in front of your face. You looked at him bewildered.

"You left that earlier!", he said handing you the book who felt from your arms in the toilet.

"O-Oh, thank you...", you took it and started walking back in the room when he grabbed your wrist.

"And next time, knocked at the door before entering", Hyunjin advised you. You went red when thinking back about it.

"There won't be next time, ok I'm sorry", you deeply atoned.

"Who said there won't be a next time?", he asked you with a smirk on his face, dropping your wrist and going to the locker room, leaving you stunned.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Authors Note: Should we have a part two??