Cuddle Sessions - Lee Felix

"Your hands are so much smaller!" Felix exclaims, putting his hand over yours. His hands weren't big but your were definitely smaller, easily fitting in his warm ones.

You shift a bit so your laying position is more comfortable for the both of you

Earlier today he asked you to come over, just to pull you to his bed without a warning and attack you with hugs and kisses.

He's very affectionate and that's one of the reasons why you love him so much. The boy's not scared to show how he feels, and you couldn't be more thankful for that.

"Did you have any plans for us other than laying here and talking the whole day? 'Cause I'm not complaining either way." You say, poking his cheek with a finger, just to see him turn his head and open his mouth like he's about to bite your finger off. Classic Felix.

You both share a quiet laugh, before he speaks up. "I missed my girlfriend and I want nothing more than to cuddle her till she can't take it anymore."

You give him a smile.

"Wow, your girlfriend must be lucky as hell."

He smirks at your comment, pushing the shirt you had on up slightly and placing his hand under it. His warm hand is now directly in contact with the bare skin of your waist, giving you a mixed feeling of comfort and excitement. You really missed him too.

"I don't know. Is she lucky?" he asks a few moments after he pulled you even closer than you were before, practically leaving no space between your bodies.

"Yeah, she is." you answer softly, looking up at him with the warmest smile. He kisses your forehead as the hold on your waist tightens.

"I'm the lucky one in this relationship, love" he says quietly, just above the whisper, his deep voice making it sound even more beautiful.

You really loved his voice. You'd listen to it all day if you could.

After sharing a few more comments and kisses, you find yourself drifting off, your eyes feeling heavier by every moment.

His voice inviting you to sleep, as he tells you about how much he loves you, a habit of his whenever he felt vulnerable or just tired himself, too. He always loves to reminds you of his love for you, as if he's scared that you won't ever get it. As if you don't already know all of it.

And soon enough, sleep brings you into a peaceful embrace, the last thing you hear before drifting off being "Sleep well Angel, I love you." and feeling soft lips placing against the top of your head.

And you clearly did sleep well because, the boy you love the most was right there next to you. Right there in your embrace.