Chapter 4

ASHTONS POV

___________________________

I've never really told anyone my feeling for Kalel.Not even calum knows and he's my best friend.

Calum called my and asked is I wanted to stay the night with him and Kalel.

I made my way over to Calums house.When I knocked on the door it was open in the matter of seconds.

"Hey"Calum said.

"Hey what's up"

"Nothing much.You can come on now"Calum laughed.

"Yeah that would be nice"

I went in Calums house and saw Kalel sitting on the couch crying...this should be good.Note the sarcasm.

CALUMS POV

___________________________

I never told anyone my feeling towards Kalel.I don't even know why Luke bullied her we all we bestfriends till Luke started to distance himself from is and now he's just plain old rude.

KALELS POV

___________________________

The night went on pretty normal.Me,Ashton,and Calum decided to put on 'Mean Girls' my favorite movie.

During the middle of the movie I felt my eyes getting heavy.

I soom fell into a deep sleep.

THE NEXT MORNING

___________________________

I felt someone shaking me awake.

"Wake up,wake up"

I opens my eyes to see Ashton and Calum.

"Wake up we made breakfast" Calum said.

I woke up and eat the pancakes and bacon they made me.

After we ate we decided to have a fun day.We went to the park took road trips and went bowling (which I won).

"I think it's time I go home bye guys" I said to Ashton and Calum.

"Bye"they both replied.

I'm so sorry I haven updated in a while and I'm sorry it's so short the next chapter will be longer love you.<3