Chapter 18

I finally woke up and didn't see Luke next to me...that's strange.

"Luke?"I yelled getting up form the bed.

"Lucas?"

"Boo"He whispered and I felt two strong arms wraps around my waist.

"Holy shit Luke you scared the hell out of me!"I screamed.

"Sowwy baby"He said in a babyish tone.

"Hey,what time is it?I asked.

"6:30 why?"He said.

"HOLY SHIT LUCAS WHY DIDNT YOU WAKE ME THE FUCK UP MY MOM IS GOING TO KILL ME.Like literally take a knife a stab me in the heart multiple times...KILL ME!!!"I screamed.Luke started laughing and I whined.

"Can you just please take my home?"O whined.

"Sure baby girl"He said.

Me and Luke went to his care and he drove me home.

"I text you later babe"He said and quickly kissed my cheek.

"Bye"I said and prepared for the wrath of my mother.

"KALEL HARRISON WHERE HAVE HAVE YOU BEEN!?!?"My mom yelled.

"Mom I'm sorry I was at my friends house and I lost track of time I'm so sorry"I said.

My mom just rolled her eyes and went away...well that went a lot better than I thought it would have.

I went up stairs and got ready for bed...tomorrow I decided I want to confront Michael.

THE NEXT MORNING

___________________________

I did my usual routine and put on high waisted ripped skinny jeans and a floral crop top.I texted Luke and told him to pick me up.I ran downstairs have my mom a hug and went out to Luke's car.

"He sexay thang"He said.I giggled at his stupid greeting.

"Hello"I said.

Me and Luke continued our conversation all the way to school.

"Are you going to talk to Michael today?"He asked.

"Yah I want to tell him about is and that we officially over"I told him.

I looked over at Luke and saw him with teary eyes.

"Hey what's wrong lukey?"I asked

He sniffled.

"I just don't want him to take you away from me"He said and that was enough to break my heart.

"I won't let him take me away from you I love you and I will always love you I promise"I told him.

"Pinky promise?"He asked like a five year old.

"pinky promise"I giggled and locked my pinky with the one he offered.

"Ok let's go" I said reaching for the car door handle.

Luke locked the door before I could reach it.He laughed.

"Lucas..."I warned.

"You have to give me a kiss first and tell me you love me"He told me.

I started to lean in and as soon as our lips were about to touch I reached for the door handle in the other side of him and ran out of the car.Luke grabbed me and pushed me against the car and I started to laugh.

"You'll pay for that"He said and I kissed him this time so he would let me go.

"And I love you Lucas"I topped it off.

"And I love you"He told me and we started making our way to the school.

"Yell for me if anything happens.Okay?"He said firmly.

"Okay"I said and went to my locker.I got all my books out and saw Michael at his locker.I went over to him and tapped his shoulder.

"Baby!You came back!"He said excitedly and he hugged me.

"No Michael I did not come back I came to tell you that we are no longer dating I made a huge mistake to trust you and you broke me even more that I already was"I said seriously.

"But..."He said his eyes starting to tear up.

"I'm with Luke and I trust him to protect me"I said.

Michael slammed his fist against the lock denting it.Im in some deep shit.

"No!"He screamed.

"Your mine and always going to be mine"He yelled again.

"Michael I'm not your toy!"I screamed back.

"Your acting like a toddler fighting over a crayon!"I continued.

"I'm not going to be your toy or crayon anymore!"I finished and walked away.

Well this day started out nice.

Hey guys please go follow one of my best friends and read her story (Kay-Kay828)I wanted to thank you for over 3,00o views and over 100 reads it means a lot.Dont forget to vote,comment,and follow.I LOVE YOU ALL!!!