Chapter 8

I woke up in the hospital the next morning and found my mom next to me crying.

"Oh my god your ok I thought I lost you.why would you cut yourself you lost so much blood and they were so deep"my mom said starting to cry even harder.

"I'm sorry mom I'm ok I won't do it again"i said.

"I love you"

"I love you to"

The doctors said I had to stay in the hospital a few more days till my cuts healed.

The next day someone came in that I never expected...Dad.(ha I bet you thought it was gonna be Luke)

My father the man who abused me for several years and who I thought went to jail.

"Look at the little slut"*smack*

"Bet you thought you would never see me again"*smack*

"It was wrong to call the police do you know that?"*punch*

Then everything went black...again.

A MONTH LATER

___________________________

A month...thats how long I've been missing...a whole entire month.And how do I know this you ask...ive been keeping count.

FLASH BACK

___________________________

Every thing went black a few hours later I woke up in a basement.

My dad came down and slapped me hard I tried to fight back but I was chained to the wall.

"Were am I!" I screamed.

"With me and your not leaving ever..."And he went back up stairs.

END OF FLASHBACK

___________________________

I've been here for a month and suffered beatings,not being able to eat a lot he only gives me enough to survive,and the worst of all...rape.

LUKES POV

___________________________

It's been month since I've seen Kalel and it's gets me worried what if this is all my fault.

ASHTONS POV

___________________________

I've been trying to contact Kalel for a month I've tried calling,texting,amd even went to her house.

When I went to her house no one was there.

CALUMS POV

___________________________

Every one has been looking for Kalel and it gets me really worried because I haven't seem her for a month.

LISAS POV

___________________________

She's my best friend and she worst part is that I don't know if she's dead or alive but I hope she doesn't leave me.

MICHAELS POV (wtf)

___________________________

I'm her bully and I miss her...I know is messed up.

KALELS MOM POV

___________________________

I haven't seen my baby in a month.

I'm barely in the house because I'm constantly looking for her I just hope she's ok.

Hey guys I know this chapter was crazy and my mind was like OMG!I hope you guys like it I'm sorry if it's so confusing.Dont forget to vote,comment,and follow.I LOVE YOU ALL!!!