Chapter 16

"Hey babyyy"Luke said when I woke up.This was all still pretty weird since we just got together.

"Hey"I said finally fully awake.

"What am I going to so about Michael"I said...well someone had to bring it up.

"Who did he even cheat on you with?"Luke asked.

"Aleisha"I mumbled.

"Oh her"Luke mad a disgusted face and it honestly made me kind of happy.

"Ya"I said.

"I wonder what Michael will think of us"I questioned.

"Well just have to find out"He said.

MONDAY

___________________________

It was Monday and Luke was gonna pick me up for school.

I woke up picked out my clothes:jeans,long sleeve nirvana shirt,and uggs.

I went to the shower cleaned my self obviously what else would I be doing.I got out put my cloths on and applied my normal make up routine.

I heard a horn beep out side so that signaled that Luke was here.i ran down stairs and to the front door I quickly gave my mom a kiss on the cheek then left to go see Luke.

"Hey"I said when I got in the passengers seat in his car.

"Hey beautiful"He said.

By now I was blushing.

"Your cute when you blush"He teased.

"Shut up"I mumbled and giggled.

"So what are you going to do when you see Michael today?"He asked.

"I don't know I'm going to try and avoid him"

"I don't want him to take you away from me"Luke said with a frown.

"Don't worry Lukey"I said and put my hand over his.

"Well you better hurry up and think of what your going to do if you see Michael today because were hear"He said.

"Oh shit your right"I said hoping out of the car.

We walked into school hand in hand.

I saw Michael coming over to me when Luke left and I went to my locker.

"Hey"He said kissing my cheek.IS HE SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?!?!

"Were not together if you haven't gotten the memo"I said,tears threatening to spill from the memory of him and Aleisha.

"Kalel please forgive me it was a drunken mistake I thought she was you"Oh ya because Aleisha is super short and has long purple hair.

"Michael just leave me alone,Im with Luke now"I said and started to walk away but was stopped when Michael grabbed my hang.

"Wh-what?"He said with watery eyes.I couldn't even look at him or I would break down.

"What are you doing Clifford!?"Lukes voice boomed down the hall.

"I'm taking back what's mind"He said.

What am I some sort of toy.

"She's mine so back off Michael!"Luke said pulling me by the waist and walking me away.

"Thanks"I said.

"No problem babe"Luke said.

All the sudden Luke pushed me against the lockers and started kissing me.I kissed him back because who wouldn't.When he was finished his act he sent a cocky smirk to someone behind him.

I looked behind him and saw Michael with his head down.

"Let's get out of here"Luke said.I wasn't complaining about leaving because I didn't want to be there right now.

Hey guys I finally got to update!What do you think of this chapter.Dont forget to vote,comment,and follow.I LOVE YOU ALL!!!