Chapter 33

"Wake up"I heard Ashton say.
"Hmm"I said looking around.I was in Ashton's room laying on the bed.(Not in a dirty way)
"You fell asleep"He told told me.
"Sorry"I said.
"No it's fine"He said giving me a kiss on the check.
I looked up at him and he smiled oh how I missed that smile.
"Do you want to skip today?"He asked.
"Ya"I told him.
"Ok let's go to you house so you can get new cloths"He said.
I looked down at what I was wearing and I was wearing a pair of Ashton's boxers and one of t-shorts.
"Ya good idea"I agreed.
"Ok let's go"He said grabbing his car keys.I honestly looked like a hobo.
***
"Ok ready"Ashton said once I was all dressed.
"Yup"I told him.
"Ok let's go"He said and we drop to an old building me and him use to hang out at.
"You remembered?"I said once we got out of the car.
"Of course"He said smiling.
Me and him were walking around the building when we saw Luke.I was about to go over to him when ashton pushed me against the wall and smashed his lips into mine.I looked behind Ashton and saw Luke running to us with anger in his eyes.
"ASHTON WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!"I screamed.
Ashton just smirked and an angry Luke was behind him.
"Luke I-"I started.
"Just shut the fuck up you whore whose your next victim.Your the reason Calum committed suicide!"He screamed in my face.
Luke pushed me to the ground and punched me in the stomach and left.
I have to tell him what happen.

HEY GUYS IM SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LONG THEN THE BOOK WILL BE OVER.DONT FOR GET TO VOTE,COMMENT,AND FOLLOW.I LOVE YOU ALL!!!