Chapter 27

I ran into my bathroom any took out my blades.

Cut one for...Aleisha.

Cut two for...Being so rude.

I continued cutting until my vision went blurry.

And cut seventeen...this ones for even living.

"Kalel!"I heard a voice say...Lukes voice.

I heard foot steps getting closer to my door.I looked over shit the doors unlocked.

"Ka-oh my god!"He said in horror.I looked down in embarrassment.

The room started getting dark.

"Kalel you have to stay with me"I heard Luke's calming voice.

I saw Luke take off his shirt and wrap it around my arm.

"Do you need a hospital"Luke said with tears streaming down his beautiful face.

"No just let me die"I said calmly.

Luke picked my up and laid me on my bed.I felt like I was about to pass out.

I was about to fall asleep when I heard Luke say.

"If you die...I would die"

***

The next morning I woke up with Luke in the chair next to me.I looked down a t my arm and saw Luke's bloody shirt wrapped around my arm...Oh no he saw me cut.

"Your ok"I heard Luke say.

"Ya I guess"I told him.

"Why would you do that to yourself your so beautiful and I love you so much"He told me that made my heart melt.

"Aleisha"Was all that needed to me said.

"Baby dont listen to her.Nothing she says is true."he told me.

"I love you so much"He added.

Luke lifted my chin so I was forced to look into his beautiful bright blue eyes.

"I love you too"I told him.

Luke softly kissed my lips.It wasn't with lust but with pure love.

"Promise you won't hurt yourself ever again...for me"He whispered the last part.

"I don't I me-"I started.

"Kalel please"He cut me off.

"Ok for you"I said and kissed his cheek.

"Ok now lets go heat up some dinosaur chicken-nuggets"He said like it was normal to heard it from an eighteen year old.

I giggled...I can't believe I love this boy.

Hey guys I'm so sorry this chapter is so short it's hard to update with this fucking wanna be iPhone.Seriously this iPod sucks dick.Im so mad at my self for dropping my phone in the toilet I'm such a damn clutz.This iPod is so slow and I can't get another phone for another year.Ugh just throw me in the pits of hell already.Im sorry for all this language I just needed to let it all out but any way...Dont forget to vote,comment,and follow.I LOVE YOU ALL!!!