Chapter 10

Today's the day I break out of this hell hole.

THE PLAN:I've been so stupid this whole time I forgot I had a bobypin in my hair this whole time so when my dad goes to sleep I'll pick the lock on the handcuffs then I'll pick the lock on the basement door then the front door.P-E-R-F-E-C-T (lol I thought of the one direction best song ever music video with Leroy)

I heard my dad's bed room door close so that means my plan is about to be in action.

I took out my bobypin and bent it in the right shape to for the lock.I pit the pin in the key lock and wiggled it *click*.

I gasped and prided the handcuffs off and ran to the basement door but made sure to be quiet and put the pin in and wiggled it just like the hand cuffs and heard another click I slowly turned the knob and walked out and continued my search for the front door.

There it was the only thing that was keeping me from the outside world it's been a whole year.(sorry I didn't tell you guys it's been a year I wanted to build up suspense love you.xoxo.)

I slowly walked to the door and took the pin from my pocket.I was wearing shorts and a crop top the cloths I wore when I disappeared.I was wearing these cloths because it was summer when I left hopefully it was summer again.I put the pin in and wiggled it *click*...im finally free.

I ran as fast as I could out the door I was in the woods because we were in a cabin I guess the whole time I couldn't tell when I got there because I was knocked out.I continued running I was freezing god damn it it was winter...fuck you seasons.

"Get the fuck back here!"

Oh shit he found me I ran on to the road and was surprised when I knew were I was I ran to my house in hope my mom still lived there.

I ran up to the door and was happy to find my dad was gone.I knocked on the door and hoped my mom would answer.The door slowly opened.

"Mom?"I asked.

"MY BABY!" She screamed and pulled me inside.

"Where were you it's been a year I've missed you so much what happend!"She said quickly.

"Dad..." Was all I could manage to say.I was just in so much shock to see her.

THE NEXT DAY

___________________________

My mom didn't want me to go to school but I missed Lisa,Calum,and Ashton too much.

When I got to school Lisa,Calum,and Ashton jetted up to me.

Lisa wouldn't let me go and Calum and Ashton wouldn't stop kissing me.

"OMG I we missed you so much!"they all screamed at once.

I was surprised to see tears streaming down their faces.

"Where were you?"Ashton spoke.

"My dad took me" I said.

"Did he do anything to you?" Lisa asked.

"We'll talk about that a different day"i said back.

We all walked in to school and within seconds I was showed with hugs and kisses some from people I didn't even know.I was surprised when the school bad ass and my bully Michael Clifford came up to me kissed me hugged me then said "Don't ever leave again I love you so much I'm so sorry Kalel." he whispered then left.

I went to all my normal classes and didn't see Luke all day that was a surprise.All my teachers gave me hugs and mad sure I was ok.

I was so happy to be back and be with my mom and friends.

When it was time to go home I walked out to my locker then went out side to walk home since my car was at the shop.

When I started walking I felt 2 strong arms wrap around my waist.

"I'm so sorry"i heard Michael say.

"Michael what are you doing here?"O asked shocked.

"I wanted to say sorry and tell you something really important." He said.

"Ok what do you want to tell me"

"I really like you and I'm sorry for bulling you I didn't know what you had going on"

"It's fine Michael I don't want your pity"

I don't want anyone to pity me just because of what happend.

"I'm not pitying you I really like you I'm serious"He said with hurt clear in his voice.

"I...I...I think I like you to"I said and I think I kind of did like him.

"Kalel would you like to be my girlfriend and start over?"he said.

"Yes.I would like that very much."

He smiled and grabbed me by the waist and spun my around kissing my while doing it.

"I'm so sorry baby"he said.

"I forgive you"i giggled.

This was the start of me and Michaels relationship.

Me and Michael continued to walk and I suddenly stopped when I saw Luke with..Aleisha.

Luke suddenly let go of Aleishas hand and ran up to me picking me up and hugging my kissing my head.From the corner of my eye I saw Aleisha glaring and me and Michael giving Luke a mean look.

"Were the fuck have you been I thought I lost you"he said with watery eyes.

"My dad took me"i said back

"Did he do anything to you"

I looked away.I could tell he knew what he did by the expression on his face.

"I would be happy if you took your hands off my girlfriend"Michael interrupted.

"Your what?"Luke said giving Michael a confusing look.

"My girlfriend"he repeated.

The look on Lukes face look almost...hurt.

"Umm Luke"Aleisha said annoyed.

"Oh ya this is my girlfriend Aleisha"He said send in and cocky smirk my way.

So what do you guys think.A lot of stuff happend in this chapter:Kalel escaped and new relationships.What do you think will happend.Thos chapter took a while to make so I hope you like it.Dont forget to vote,comment,and follow.LOVE YOU ALL!