Chapter 19

I went to go look for Luke.I found him at his locker on his phone.I ran up to him and started crying.He quickly put his phone away and pulled me into his chest.

"Shh...shh...Its going to be ok I promise."He said soothingly.

"I broke up with him and it was a lot harder than I thought"I sobbed.

"It will be ok did you tell his were to together?"He asked.

"Yes"I said starting to calm down.

"I just don't want you guys to fight"I confessed.

"Don't worry we won't...but of we do I'll beat the shit out of him if he tries to touch you,think about you,or even look at you in that way shit will go down."Luke stated and I giggled.

"Well we should go to class"I said and we started to walk to our class.

SKIP SCHOOL(because it's boring as fuck)

___________________________

I told my mom I was going to Luke's house for the night.We still didn't tell our parents about us being together so i guess well tell Liz when she gets home.

"Hey what time does your mom get home?"I asked Luke.

"About now"he said as Liz pulled in the drive way.

Today was the day me and Luke announce our relationship.Liz walked through the door and ran over to me and gave me a huge hug and I hugged her back.

"Oh my goodness little miss Kalel I haven't seen you in ages how are you doing I heard about what happen I'm so happy your safe again"She said giving me a small smile.

"I'm doing amazing and me and Luke want to tell you something"I said.

"You have my attention me lovelys"She said.

"Umm ok me and Kalel are...well...together.As in boyfriend,girlfriend"Luke said awkwardly and I giggled.

"Are you serious"Liz said stunned.

"Yes"Me and Luke said quietly together.

"THATS AMAZING ITS

ANOUT TIME!!"Liz shouted happily.

"So you happy were together?"I asked.

"Of course my darling"Liz said.

Me and Luke went up to his room to get ready for bed since we already ate 'Panda Express' before we can home and got Liz some so all she had to do was heat it up.

"That was a lot easier that I thought it would be"Luke said letting out a sigh of relief.

"Ya me too"I agreed.

"Let's get to bed we have to talk to your mom next"he said.

"Okay"And with that we both fell asleep in eachothers arms.

MORNING

___________________________

Me and Luke both woke up went to go get ready to tell me mom.We didn't have school today because of a teachers meaning and I was happy because I didn't have to see Michael.Me and Luke both went down stairs to say 'goodbye' to Liz.

"Bye mom me and Kalel are going to tell her mom the news"He said.

"Ok sweety"She said and kissed him on the cheek.

"Goodbye Liz"I said.

"Goodbye darling"She said and pulled me in for a hug.

Me and Luke went to his car to go to my house.When we got there me and Luke hopped out of the car and we went inside.

"Um mom?"I called out.

My mom came through the door and she came over to me and hugged me.

"Oh my gosh Luke what are you doing here I haven't seen you in forever your so handsome and...tall."She said.and hugged him to.

"Mom we have something to say.Me and Luke are dating"I told her.

"IM SO HAPPY FOE YOU GUYS I KNOW YOU WOULD END UP TOGETHER EVENTUALLY!"she said happy.Well at least out parents are happy.

Me and Luke spent the rest of the day with my mom updating her on what happen.

It was 9:30 by the time Luke went home.

"I'm going to bed mom"I yelled from the top of the stairs.

"Okay sweety good night"She said.

"Good night"I said.

Before I went to bed I heard my phone go off.

To:Kalel

Again

From:unknown

What the hell!

Hey guys I'm sorry it's so short.Dont forget to vote,comment,and follow.I LOVE YOU ALL!!!(A lot of shit goes down In the next chapter)