Last chapter :(

I have to tell Luke the truth.
"Kalel I'm so sorry I couldn't help it I love you so much"He rambled.
"Ashton leave me alone I fucking hate you so much!Luke was the only thing I had the closest to love and you ruined it!"I screamed.I slapped ashton in the face and started running.
My ribs felt like shit right now I couldn't believe he hurt me...he promised.I finally turned on the street that Luke's house was on.His mom wasn't home I tried opening the door but it wouldn't open.
Then I remembered were he told my the spare key was of I ever needed him in an emergency...and this was clearly a huge emergency for me right now.I looked under the fake rock he told me about and pulled out the little metal key.I ran over to his door and unlocked it ass fast as I could.
"LUKE!"I yelled..No response from anywhere in the house.I ran up to his room.
"Luke?"I said a little more quiet.
I slowly creaked open his door and saw the worst sight I've ever saw.I saw Luke fucking Aleisha right on front of my own eyes.
"L-Luke"I managed to choke out after a second.
"KALEL!" He said shocked.
"What the fuck are you doing here I'm over you.Your just a fucking whore who wants attention.Your a nobody.A wannabe.Now I see why your dad hates you.You deserve to be dead."He spat with angry eyes.
My heart shattered and I couldn't control me action.I looked over and saw Aleisha smirking like the devil.I just ran out of his room and down the stairs.By the time I reached the stairs I could already her their moaning.
I can't do this any more I can't live like this.Im done.I ran home and got pills and ran to the near-by bridge.
I went to the side of the bridge and slowly inches on the ledge.One be one I started to swallow the pills.My vision started to get blurry.I took of the ring Luke gave me and through it behind me.Before I was about the jump I only had one thought.

Was this really the end?

Hey guys this is the end of the book but don't worry their is going to be a sequel!Dont forget to vote,comment, and follow.I LOVE YOU ALL!!!