Chapter 23

"Mom?"I asked when I got through my front door.

"In here sweety"I heard her yell from the kitchen.

"Um I have some bad news"I said.My mom looked at me confused.

"What kind of bad news?"She asked with a worried look on her face.

"Lisa...shes in the hospital in a...coma"I said close to breaking down again.

"Oh my goodness Kalel I'm so sorry baby she'll be ok"My mom tried to comfort me but it wasn't working.

FLASHBACK

___________________________

"Will she be ok?"I asked the doctors once I heard about Lisa being in a coma.

"Im going to be honest with you Miss Harrison...there is a change that we could"He sighed.

"Loose her"He whispered the last part.

I started crying uncontrollably again.I can't loose her she's all I have left of my broken family.

END OF FLASHBACK

___________________________

Just thinking about loosing Lisa made me want to throw up but I have to be strong.I can't think negative about this stituation.

"I'm tired I think I just want to go to sleep to clear my mind off every thing that happen".I gave my mom a fake smile to top it off.

I went up stairs to text Luke.

To:Luke

Hey what's up.

From:Kalel

A few minutes later I heard my phone vibrate from the table next to me.

From:Luke

Hey baby I'm doing nothing now but how are you doing.

To:Kalel

To:Luke

Not good :(

From:Kalel

From:Luke

Awe babe get some rest I'll talk to you tomorrow <3 love you

To:Kalel

From:Kalel

Thx love you to

To:Luke

I decided Luke was right and I should get some rest.I went to me bed and turned off the lights.Hopefully I can sleep tonight.

It was about midnight when I heard my balcony doors open.AM I GOING TO BE RAPED!I felt the bed sink down next to me and I felt an arm wrap around my waist.By now I was shaking.

"Shh...calm down baby it's me...Luke"I heard Luke say.

I started to relax and I felt him kiss my cheek.I always felt safe around him...even if he hurt me.

Hey guys I'm sorry it's short I've nene trying to update a lot for you.Dont forget to vote,comment,and follow.I LOVE YOU ALL!!!