Chapter 11

Luke seemed to think that skank would make me jealous but it wasn't I have Michael and I'm happy about that.

"Hey baby you ok?"Michael asked when we walked away.

"Ya I'm fine"

"I'm happy were together now"he said

"You know what Michael me to"

It's still weird to think that my bully it's me boyfriend but hey hell with it people change.

"Hey do you want to come over"He said.

"Yeah let me call my mom real fast"

I called my mom and my mom said it was fine because she wanted me to reconnect with my friends after and year of being kidnapped.

"My mom said it's fine" I told him.

"Yay!" he cheered.

When we got to Michaels house we decided to watch a few movies.We decided on watching the Conjuring (hope I spelled that right but you get the point)

Halfway through the movie I was scared shitless.

I was mostly on Michael the whole time but hey who can blame my I was scared.

"Hey are you ok?"He chuckled.

"Ya just fine"I said look around the room as if there was and axe murderer inside the house.

"Why don't you stay the night you seem scared as hell"He said cradling me in his arms.

"I'm cool with that"I said not even bothering to protest.

Hey guys im so sorry it's so short. I know this is a Luke story and it is but just you wait don't worry.I wanted to thank you guys for liking this story.I finally decided in putting Aleisha in This story and she's supposed to be a bitch.Please don't give me hate if you like her it's just a story and her and Luke already broke up so please don't give me drama I already have enough of that.So anyways don't forget to vote,comment,and follow.I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

Some of you were saying you couldn't see the chapter so here it is again I hope it works!