Chapter 14

I opened the door and wish I never did.

I found Michael...and Aleisha and the sight of him in between her legs naked made we want to throw up.I was shocked I let out a small scream by accident.

Michaels head jolted up as so did Aleisha's.Michael quickly got up from Aleisha and ran over to me...At least he had pants on but that didn't matter right not.

"Kalel it's not what it look like I swear"He started and I could smell the alcohol in his breath.

Aleisha just say there in the nude evilly smirking at us.

"Michael how could you I trusted you!"I screamed with tears running down my cheeks.

"I didn't mean it I love I promise"He went on.

"Then how do you explain this!?"My hands gestured to Aleisha laying on the bed.

"Um I...I don't know it was a mistake"He said with tears now falling from his eyes.

"YOU SAID YOU LOVED ME!"I screamed and that's all it took for me to slapping hard across the face and start running down stairs.

On the way out I bumped into something...well to someone.

"Oh im so sor-oh it's the slut"Luke said.

I looked into his eyes and his eyes imediently turned into guilt.

"Kalel are you ok?"Je said suddenly concerned.

"No...Michael...Aleisha...naked....sex."I said in between sobs but I think Luke had a clue of what he said because he started to look angry.

"Sshh sshh it's ok"He said calmly while pulling me into his lap and cradling me.

"Why are you with her"Ashton and Calum meanly.

That's made me cry even more.

Ashton eyes imediently soften when he saw me crying.

"I'm so sorry Kalel I didn't mean it.Luke what happend?"he asked.

"Michael cheated on her."

"I'm so sorry we were so mean to you and with all this going on with your dad and Michael..."Calum said.

"I should have known Ashton was right"I admitted.

"Go on Ashton tell me how much of a whore and fuck up I am"I continued.

"No your not"Ashton said.

"Ok well I'm going to take Kalel home"Luke said.

"I'm so sorry"Ashton and Calum said while giving me hugs goodbye.

"Do you just want to stay at my place for the night?"Luke asked.

I nodded slowly.It would be best because I don't want my mom to she's me in this state.I just hope Luke doesn't hurt me.

We arrived at Luke's house and he held me had as we entered his house.

We went strait to his room and he gave me a shirt to barrow.The shirt stopped at mid thigh.

I went back to his room and saw Luke sitting there awkwardly be the awkward boy he is.I smiled to my self as I thought about the crazy memories of us.

I went and sat down next to Luke.

"I can go sleep on the couch if you want."I said to him.

"No I'll go"He insisted.

"Luke can you stay with me?"I asked.

"Ya of course"He said.

I went to lay under the covers and Luke stripped down to his boxers and climbed in after me...and it was pretty awkward after that.

"Are you ok?"He asked.

"Honestly I done even know."I said back seriously.

"I would never do that to you"he whispered but I don't think I was ment to hear it.

"Good night...I love you"He whispered the last part.

"Good night...I love you too"I whispered the last part like he did.

Luke wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close.

I could feel Luke's breath on my neck and honestly it calmed me down.

Luke quickly pecked my check and with that I feel into a deep sleep.

Well what do you guys think.Luke's finally getting his part I the story but what will happen with Michael and what about the 'I love you's'.don't forget to vote,comment,and follow.I LOVE YOU!!!