Chapter 30

LUKES POV
___________________________

I haven't seen my baby in forever.Today I was going to her house to see what happen.

When I walked up to her door I was scared she decided not to be with my.

Knock~knock

I knocked on her door.Her mom came out with red eyes.

"Hi Mrs.Harrison is Kalel here?"I asked.She shook her head slowly.

"She's in the hospital...Had an asthma attack and got in a come for lack of oxygen" she said.(that can happen right??)

"I-I"But I couldn't speak she was my baby I can't loose her.

"I have to go"I said quickly and walked away to the hospital.

"Kalel Harrison please"I said to the lady at the desk.

"Sorry only family"She said annoyed.

"GOD DAMN IT IM HER FUCKING BOYFRIEND IS THAT GOOD ENOUGH!?"I screamed at her.

She hurried and searched for the phone.

"Ro-room 136"she stuttered.

"Thanks you"I said and headed for her room.

When I entered the room I couldn't even look at her with out crying.

"Kalel"I started.

"I'm so sorry I left you I should have stayed.I love you so much and I can't loose you were so-pose to be together...forever.remember?"I said to her almost lifeless body.I felt so stupid talking to her without her responding but I couldn't have the courage to leave my baby girl.

"I need you to stay with me"I told her.As I finished the doctor came in.

"Hello"He said.

"And you are...?"He asked.

"Luke Hemmings"I told him.

"Ok Mr.Hemmings how do you have a relation with Mrs.Harrison?"He said to me.

"Im her boyfriend the lady at the front office let me in.How long has she been in a coma?"I asked him concerned.

"Hmm...about a week"He said.(about a week ago week ago...i thought the same thing)

"Will she be ok?"I asked him.

"No telling"He said looking down.

I couldn't help but let tears fall.

"I'll let you have some time"The doctor

said and walked away.

"I love you"I said to Kalel and kissed her head.I decided I needed some rest and hope for the best that she doesn't leave me.
***

CALUMS POV
___________________________

I haven't seem Kalel in a while she's probably off skipping school with Luke and sucking his dick.Slut.

I saw Luke walking sown the hall and decided to see where she was.

"Hey man where's your whore?"I asked while smirking.Luke slammed me into the Lockers out of nowhere.

"What the fuck is your problem!"I asked.

"Don't you ever fucking call her a whore!"He yelled in my face.

"And why not?"I said simply.

"Well I might as well tell you that you 'best friend' is in the hospital in a coma and might die"He said with watery eyes.

"W-what?"I said.

"If this is a fucking joke it's not funny"I told him seriously.

"Why the hell would I lie about that"He said starting to get mad again.

I just walked away I hated myself for this so much I can't live with this the last thing I did to her was bully her and now she might be dead.I don't deserve to live right now I promised her I would protect her from anything.

I can't live with my self I can't love with this regret.I just can...live

Hey guys what's up..........well that's great.My phone is finally working again...note to self don't drop it in the toilet again.Dont forget to vote,comment,and follow.I LOVE YOU ALL!!!