Chapter 12

I think I had one of the best nights of my life with Michael!(Don't think dirty...)

Michael is actually a really sweet person once you get to know him.

He said the only reason he bullied me was because he really liked me and he didn't mean for anything to get out of hand or physical.

And today's the day I tell Ashton,Lisa,and Calum...

I said good bye to Michael and made my way home.

Time to meet up with them.

To:Ashton,Lisa,and Calum

Hey guys I need to tell you guys something really important.Can we meet up at my house?

From:Kalel

From:Ashton

Sure.

To:Kalel

From:Lisa

Ok with me.

'To:Kalel

From:Calum

Ok

To:Kalel

Ok now for the hard part.They said they would all be here in about 15 minutes so I had just enough time to trough on some skinny jeans and a Nirvana t-shirt.Just in time I heard the door bell ring.I ran down stairs and opened and door to see Lisa,Ashton,and Calum.

"Hey guys"I said.

"Hey!"They all replied.

"Ok I have some really important news"

"What is it"Calum said.

"Ok I have a new boyfriend and it's Michael Clofford!"I said excitedly.

"Oh MY GOD Kalel that's great!did you guys work out your problems!?"Lisa said.Shes always happy for me that's why she's my girl best friend.

"Ya!"I replied.

"That great"Calum mumbled looking down.

And instead of Ashton being the usually nice person who's always happy for every in he just stood up and slammed the front door shut and left.

What the hell is his problem.

MICHAEL'S POV

___________________________

I really do like Kalel and I just really hope I don't fuck this relationship up because I was really never the one to date.

LUKE'S POV

___________________________

I hate him so much right now.He took was was mine...her.

"Hey babe what's wrong"Aleisha asked.

"Nothing"I said back annoyed

I was just dating her to try and forget about Kalel when she went missing.But I don't see the point in still dating her...oh right Luke I know why your still dating her it's because you want sex...and Aleisha would give it to you being the slut she is.

ASHTON'S POV

___________________________

I can't believe she chose him over me.I was so mad I had to leave Kalel before I did something I regreted.

Hey guys what do you think will happen next???And I was thinking about doing a Q/A what do you guys think?Don't forget to vote,comment,and follow.I LOVE YOU ALL!!!