Chapter 24

I woke up in Luke's arms.And I saw the most beautiful sight in front of me.Luke layed there with his arms around my waist mouth opened a little bit with soft snores leaving his lips.

"Luke wake up"I said but he wouldn't budge.

"Lucas!"So far I tried every thing:smacking him.singing loudly.jumping on him.and pulling off the covers.

Ok this is my last try.I leaned down and lightly kissed his lips.I was about to pull away when Luke pulled my down and put his hands on my waist to keep me in place.I giggled into the kiss.

Luke flipped us over...what the hell happened to him being oh so tired.

Luke's tongue slid slid along my bottom lip begging for entrance which I gladly accepted.Our tongues fought for dominance,I got tired of fighting so I just let Luke win.

Luke started to slowly grind his hips into mine,and I could feel little Luke jr.

"Lucas"I stopped the kiss.

"It's a little early for this"I giggled.

Luke groaned and rolled off of me.

"Well what am I suppose to do now"He complained gesturing down to his...problem...down below.

"Go do what boys do when they need help"I said trying not to burst out laughing.

Luke got off my bed and wobbled to the shower in the bathroom in my room.

It didn't take long for me to hear the shower running and Luke's...moans.I couldn't help but laugh.

"Let it all out babe"I yelled to Luke who was still doing what he does.

About 10 mins later Luke came out of the bathroom.

"Did you enjoy yourself"I teased.

"Yup I just imagined you going down on me"He smirked.

"Luke!"I screamed at him.

"Your such a fucking pig"I said and rolled my eyes.

"Exactly"He said.

This boy is something else.

Hey guys sorry it's short the next chapter will be longer I promise.Don't forget to vote,comment,and follow.I LOVE YOU ALL!!!