3

After they left Hope with Freya, Elijah and Ophelia sped through the woods, in search of more poachers to kill.

Elijah stopped speeding when he and Ophelia got into the woods and immediately began looking around for any danger. A few feet in front of him and Ophelia, who had just caught up to him, found a steel-jawed animal trap that was presumably set up by one of the other hunting parties.

Annoyed, Ophelia walked forward and broke the trap apart with her hands in hopes that the noise will draw them to her. Surely enough, just a brief moment later, another one of the same group of hunters from earlier appeared behind him, also holding an assault rifle strapped to his chest like his peers.

"What the hell are you doing?" The man asked Ophelia and Elijah in concern.

Ophelia turned to face the man, a sadist smile on her face. She mockingly gasped, placing a hand over her mouth, "I am so sorry. Forgive me. I forgot my manners," She sarcastically spoke up, "Here. Allow me to explain."

Her hybrid face on full display, Ophelia growled, vamp-speeding toward the hunter and disarmed him of his gun before roughly tossing him to the ground.

When another hunter rushed after Ophelia, Elijah sped over, grabbing the Hunter's gun before tossing it to Ophelia. Ophelia quickly caught the gun, using her magic to throw it at him like a javelin, which caused the barrel of the gun to impale him in the chest, killing him instantly.

The hunter that Ophelia had previously thrown to the ground started to crawl away, but Elijah easily caught up with him and pulled him up by the back of his shirt, "Lesson one of the hunt--" He paused, grabbing the man in a choke-hold and held him high above his head, "--Lay the bait."

Elijah brought the hunter's body down onto the ground, slamming his foot into another one of their steel-jawed traps so it clamped down on his ankle. The man screamed in pain and Elijah adjusted the cuffs of his dress shirt before he and Ophelia both noticed there were three laser sights pointed on both of their chests.

Ophelia looked up to find six more hunters approaching them and chuckled in amusement, "My, my! What a surprise!" She smiled in delight, "Just in time for lesson two."

Ophelia growled, giving the hunters one last look into the horizon before she and Elijah vamp-sped toward the oncoming hunter.

_______

One of the hunters was stumbling quickly through the woods in an attempt to run for his life, but he tripped and falls onto the ground.

"You can not hide from me!" Ophelia shouted out loudly, "I know these woods as well as I know the quarter. I will find you and when I do, it will not end well for you, I assure you."

The hunter fearfully looked around to see that many of his fellow hunters had been slaughtered. He ended up getting so scared. he immediately started to run again.

Unfortunately for him, he ran straight into Ophelia, who looked furious as she stood alongside Elijah, who looked equally as furious, "You will provide us with the precise location of every last one of those vulgar traps, as well as the routes used by any of your other men." He demanded in a stern tone.

"I-I don't know--" The man stuttered nervously.

Before Elijah or Ophelia react, a very naked, thin, brown-haired woman appeared and lunged for the hunter, tackling him and clawing him viciously until she killed him. Elijah's eyes widened as he stared at the women in shock, "Hayley..." He mummured.

The girl turned toward Elijah, revealing that she was not, in fact, Hayley, but another one of the female Crescent wolves who had returned to their human form for the full moon.