36

At the Jardin Gris Voodoo Shop, Detective Kinney and Vincent were talking amongst themselves about stopping the Ancestors, not knowing that Kol and Ophelia were just outside, listening into their conversation. "Hey, Vince...How are you gonna get that thing into the spirit world?" Kinney asked Vincent curiously.

"Simple," Kol suddenly spoke up, causing Vincent and Kinney to both turn at the sound of Kol's voice to see the male original and Ophelia entering, "He's got to die. "

"Who the hell are these people?" Detective Kinney asked concerned, even though he felt like he knew who Ophelia was.

___

After Detective Kinney left, it left Ophelia, Kol, and Vincent alone to talk amongst themselves, "You're not going to blow up the Ancestral well by yourself." Ophelia argued with Vincent in a stern tone.

"Ophelia, whatever help you and Kol are trying to offer me, I'm not interested," Vincent responded, trying to sound as polite as he could.

"We're coming with you," Kol argued, beginning to walk toward Vincent, "We're not asking for permission. Besides, Davina's the one who brought us here."

"Davina's gone, Kol!" Vincent shouted at Kol, clearly growing annoyed.

"Parts of Davina remain. Fragments of her soul bound to those she loved. I saw her, Vincent! So did Ophelia. She's reaching out to us, and we have to reach back. I need to see her," He paused, glancing over at Ophelia, "We both do."

Vincent sighed, nodding his head in agreement. He sighed once more as he grabbed his bag, walking past Kol and Ophelia toward the door.

Just then, he turned to them, wondering why they weren't following, "Come on!" He told the duo annoyed.

___

In one of the tombs at the Lafayette Cemetery, Ophelia, Kol, and Vincent were in the tomb, waiting for Josh to arrive.

Vincent was sitting on the floor of the tomb within a circle as Kol and Ophelia stood just outside it.

  Josh soon arrived and Ophelia immediately knew he was getting ready to make a comment, "Well, there ain't no party like a cemetery party." He commented jokingly, causing Ophelia sigh.

"Did you bring it?" Kol asked, clearly not in the mood for conversation.

"Yeah," He responded, holding up a record, "Davina's favorite record," He paused, handing it over to Kol, who took it and looked at it for a moment before breaking it into pieces, "So how exactly does an Original vampire get to go to witch purgatory?"

Kol handed the pieces of the broken record to Vincent before beginning to respond, "I died a witch, I spent months there, trapped and tormented by the ancestors," He informed Josh, following Ophelia as she sat down beside Vincent inside the circle and used a knife to slice open his palm.

He handed Ophelia the knife, which she used to cut both of her palms instead of one as Josh sat down in the middle of Vincent and Ophelia. Ophelia handed Josh the knife and immediately used it to make a cut on his palm before handing it to Vincent, who did the same.

"Once we cross over, we're gonna be in enemy territory. We're gonna have to move quick to conjure Davina and get the bomb set," Vincent explained to the group, "Otherwise the Ancestors are gonna shut all three of us down."