33

At St. James Infirmary, Kol was covered in Davina's blood, cradling her lifeless body, on the St. James Infirmary floor. He was clearly distraught after doing what he had done and had tears running down his face.

Just then, Ophelia ran in, looking just as distraught, "Davina? Davina!" She called out loudly, trying her hardest to choke back a sob.

Hearing Ophelia enter, Kol quickly laid Davina's body down and got ready to stand up. Ophelia gasped loudly, placing a hand over her mouth as she moved closer to Kol to see Davina's dead body on the ground, "What did you do?" She asked Kol, sounding both furious and distraught at the same time, which Ophelia seemed to have mastered lately after all the deaths she had encountered.

Ophelia roughly past Kol and rushed over to Davina, kneeling beside her daughter. She held Davina's lifeless body in her arms, trying her hardest to not lose it on Kol.

"Ophelia, I'm sorry, I didn't mean, I swear," Kol tried to tell Ophelia, who turned to face him with hatred in her eyes.

"That doesn't change what you did, Kol!" Ophelia practically screamed at Kol, crying as she did so. Since she was feeling so many emotions at that moment, Ophelia became consumed with it, which caused the bulbs to the lights in the bar to explode and shatter.

Kol quickly stepped forward and tried to grab Ophelia's arm, "Ophelia, you have to understand--" He tried to tell her, crying as he did so.

At vampire speed, Ophelia whipped herself around and used her magic to cause him to be thrown against a table, which immediately broke upon impact.

Kol quickly recovered from the hit, clearly not learning from his mistakes the first time and attempted to walk toward Ophelia once more. He couldn't just let Ophelia be mad at him. He refused to. He loved Davina. And after losing her, the last person left that he truly cared about was Ophelia. He couldn't live with himself if he lost both of them at once.

"The Ancestors had a hold of me. I-I was out of my head," Kol stammered as he spoke, clearly just as distraught as Ophelia was, "I never would've hurt her. I tried to make it stop. I made her dagger me. Nothing worked!"

Anger spread across Ophelia face as she moved closer to Kol, a look on her face that even scared Kol. It was one he had never seen on her before. One that had no love, happiness, or any of the positive, heartwarming emotions she always felt.

The one she sported was filled with pure hatred and fury, but so much of it that Kol feared what Ophelia would do to him.

Ophelia attacked Kol using vampire speed. She pushed him with such force that Kol was thrown across the room. Ophelia sped at him once more, grabbing him by the shirt with one hand before punching him with the other.

Kol did nothing to fight back, feeling as though he was getting what he deserved after killing the love of his life.

Ophelia punched Kol so hard, that the male vampire yelled out in pain as he fell to the ground. The female tribrid panted for breath, staring down at Kol with the feeling inside of her that made her want to kill Kol for what he had done.

It took Kol a moment before he recovered from her hit. Not getting up from the floor just yet, Kol simply lifted his head up to look at Ophelia, "I will never forgive you for this!" She yelled at him, glaring at him with a look that told Kol that Ophelia truly hated him.

He had done a lot of things to Marcel and Ophelia when first meeting them that caused Marcel to hate him with a burning passion. Ophelia, on the other hand, refused to hate the boy. She saw the goodness in him and was the only one to stick up for him every time Klaus threatened to put a dagger in her heart.