26

Meanwhile, Kol was sitting on the bed in Klaus' room as he read the letters from Klaus' trophy collection.

   After a moment, Elijah walked in and joined him, "Well, isn't this the welcome home," He spoke up in a sarcastic tone, "Already at the mercy of Niklaus, and just in time to help the rest of us clean up his mess. Do you miss being dead yet?"

Just then, Klaus came in with a glass goblet full of blood, Ophelia now back from her departure and standing alongside him, "Keep up your ceaseless whining, and I'm sure he will."

  Klaus held out the glass of blood toward Kol, "Here." He insisted and Kol's eyes widened at the sight of the blood, which caused Ophelia to raise a brow at him.

  After several moments and Kol still didn't take the glass of blood, Klaus began to talk in a sing-songy tone, "I compelled the housekeeper." He tried to convince his brother as he waved it in his face invitingly.

Hesitant for a long moment, Kol finally took the glass of blood from him, "Next time, a blood bag will be fine. I'm meant to be off the fresh stuff." He reminded his brother, taking a sip of her brother.

"Attempting to be a better man for your girlfriend?" Klaus asked Kol, clearly amused.

"Klaus, shut up and leave him alone," Ophelia warned the male hybrid in an annoyed tone.

Kol gave Klaus an annoyed look, feeling the same way about his comment as Ophelia did, "Well, I'd rather be with that girlfriend, but since your enemies have returned seeking vengeance, I suppose they ought to be murdered," He explained before pausing for a brief moment "So remind me, who is this Cortez?"

"His family decimated Belaga," Klaus informed his brother in a calm tone.

Kol groaned and laughed at the same time, "Ugh! Belaga," He responded in disgust, "That place was hideous."

Elijah, who was happy to hear someone agreeing with his opinion of Belaga, smiled and gestured toward Kol as he gave Klaus a smug look, "Thank you, Kol!" He spoke up happily.

Klaus looked between Kol and Elijah, both appalled and exasperated by their opinions, "No taste. Either of you!" He complained before gesturing toward Ophelia, "You know, if Ophelia had been there, she'd agree with me."

"I beg to differ," Elijah commented, earning a glare from Klaus while Ophelia laughed in amusement.

Kol stood to his feet and grabbed the letters, "All right, calm down. I know exactly how to find your enemies, as long as our new sister doesn't chafe at me for teaching her a quick spell." He paused, holding up the letters in his hands, "Mind if I burn these?"

Klaus gave Kol a curious look as the youngest Mikaelson brother turned to Ophelia, "Remember that tracking spell I showed you 1901?" Kol questioned her curiously, "The one that helped us track down the group of witches that were trying to kill you?"

"A lot of witches has tried to kill me, Kol," She reminded the male vampire, "You need to be more specific."

"The ones from the 9th ward," Kol continued to explain, "The group of Claire witches I ended up beheading and putting their heads on spikes."

"Ah, yes!" Ophelia exclaimed, coming to the realization of what he was talking about, "I'm guessing this is the same spell?" She questioned and Kol nodded his head, "Well, then, this is going to be a piece of cake."

_______

   Later on that day, Kol and Freya were standing next to each other at the coffee table in the upstairs living room.